Cheri1511

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by Cheri1511, May 17, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Cheri1511

Cheri1511 Forum Greenhorn

I like Farmerama because I enjoy keeping my mind occupied. I am having a blast accomplishing the challenges, as well as building a cute farm.

sanddollar15 and Moraine like this.
  2. hopy14

hopy14 Forum Inhabitant

[​IMG]AND WELCOME TO FARMERAMA !!
    Cheri, here we have great players and modrerators who would help you whenever you need.:D

sanddollar15 and Moraine like this.
  3. Moraine

Moraine Forum Demigod

Hello Cheri, welcome, welcome
    I'm sorry if we all look a bit like farmer zombies, it's those 3 throw and grow - oh wait, grow first throw second, events that has taken it's toil. But no fear, we'll bounce back, and there is no reason you should ever become infested with (E)FOCD , which is an abbreviation of (Event) - Farmemrama - Obsessive - Compulsion -Disorder. We hold meeting every event in the strategy section, and normal farmers like yourself are always welcomed.:inlove:

Happy farming!

sanddollar15 likes this.
  4. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Welcome Cheri !:)

5. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Nice to meet a new farmer.Welcome to the game and the forum.:)

sanddollar15 and hopy14 like this.
  6. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Welcome to the forum, wonderful (former) chicklet of mine! Hope you're enjoying yourself, and remember, anything you need, just ask!:D

sanddollar15 likes this.
  7. melass

melass Someday Author

Nice to meet you!Welcome!:inlove::inlove:

8. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

9. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hi Cheri, and welcome! I hope you will enjoy playing Famerama as much as I do!
    Play at your own pace, set your own goals, but most of all have fun!xD