Bug Cinema Issues: 2020

Discussion in 'Player Feedback' started by shooger.sweet, Jan 6, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello lovely Farmers,

Please be so kind and use this thread to report any Cinema related issues you encounter.

Please note that the "no videos available" message is normal to have, this is not a bug, it just means you do not qualify for any offer.

Also, please make sure your Shockwave movie player is up to date, as well as your Flash player, if you encounter black screens.

For white blank screens, make sure you don't have a plugin blocking the content.

For other issues with the cinema, in order to forward them to the Game Team, we will need the following details, so please use the template provided below for the reports, posting all the requested information, points 1 to 7:
    1) Short description of the issue experienced
    2) Time when it occurred (preferably in CEST)
    3) Country you are playing from
    4) Screenshot
    5) User ID
    6) Browser used
    7) Flash player version

Please note that if you do not provide the details request, we won't be able to forward the issues to be taken care of. Please refrain from other comments and just collect the broken videos by providing all the requested details - not providing them and complaining that the videos are not being taken care of will not help :( . We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

Looks like we're back where we were with not getting points for movies watched. I was credited 15 points each for the first 2 vids, then no further points no matter how many vids watched. The "get your reward" box turns green and "success" also lights, but no points rewarded. This is especially disappointing since the cinema was finally working properly, until today.
    2.21:20 CET
    3. USA
    4. moot
    5. ID: 44197939
    6. Current Firefox
    7. Current Flash

BerthaL likes this.
  3. LillyMae2016

LillyMae2016 Someday Author

1. Same as above 2. 19:00 CEST 3. USA 4. NA 5. 54545752 6. current google chrome 7. Adobe flah

4. bruno1992

bruno1992 Junior Expert

same as above. internet explorer.

5. 1msech2006

1msech2006 Forum Inhabitant

1. Same as above 2.EST @16:10 and earlier 2 times 3. USA 4.Nothing to copy and paste 6.current google chrome 7.Adobe ID in info below message

6. missyww83

missyww83 Forum Apprentice

2 days now, same as mindy, but time is 1:20:19 pm CET, 12Jan20, still USA (eastern time zone). Account ID 55935537. Firefox & flash are current.

7. HMP3

HMP3 Forum Apprentice

Same as Mindy1701 except
    2. about 0530 (2nd time)
    5. ID: 54360687

Multiple days happening. :(

8. winternashfarm

winternashfarm Forum Apprentice

1. Same issues as mindy1701 ~ no previous issues this year until today ~ credited 15 points for 1st video ~ No credit for next 3
    2. 10 pm - 10:50 CEST ~ (4 pm - 4:50 pm USA EST)
    3. USA - East Coast
    4. N/A
    5. User ID: 55222292
    6. Google Chrome
    7. Adobe

9. winternashfarm

winternashfarm Forum Apprentice

Exact problems repeated 12 hrs later from above post 4:20 am USA - Again just now 4:42 - 5 am CET (10:52 - 11 pm USA EST)
    1. Each cinema views 15 point credit 1 cinema view...then...NO credits for next 2 views in its entirety w/ green light "Get Your Reward/Success"
    2. 4:52 am - 5:00 am CEST ~ (10:52 pm - 11:00 pm USA EST)
    3. USA - East Coast
    4. N/A
    5. User ID: 55222292
    6. Google Chrome
    7. Adobe

(Please pardon my extra comment, but are these messages being acknowledged and forwarded?)

LillyMae2016 likes this.
  10. LillyMae2016

LillyMae2016 Someday Author

1.Click on play movie. White screen comes up with the standard one moment announcement. Movie never appears on screen. 2. All day today from 2400 till 2400 est 1/31/20 to 2/1/2020 (Actually I have been getting this message off and on all this week.)3. USA 4. Unable to take screen shot. I do not know how to do a screen shot. 5. ID:54545752 6. Google Chrome 7. Adobe (I wonder if anyone is reading/addressing all these complaints too winternashfa)

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
    winternashfarm likes this.
  11. The_Kateness

The_Kateness Forum Greenhorn

1) Every time, I try to watch a video, I get a survey. I've taken the survey 5x now, but when I finish it and it says Thank You! I click the X because there is nothing else to click and nothing happens. I do not receive rewards and if I click "Play Movie," it just wants me to take the survey again.
    2) About 9:50 PM Central European Summer Time (CEST) on Friday, April 24, 2020
    3) United States
    4)
    [​IMG]
    5) ID: 56254557
    6) Google Chrome - Version 81.0.4044.122 (Official Build) (64-bit)
    7) Adobe Flash Player - 32.0.0.363 (64-bit)

12. jesterruler1

jesterruler1 Active Author

When I go to play videos its says We're sorry, but there are no videos available right now. Please try again later.

You can try our offerwall in the meanwhile. Finish some tasks and get goods for that.

And the offerwall says To offer you the best in entertainment and maximize game performance, this function is currently inactive.

I haven't tried the video thing in ages cause never could get it working right to often
    Would be nice if it was actually fixed.

I have tried firefox google chrome and microsoft edge they all do it
    adobe flash

xiop likes this.