cja9960

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by cja9960, Jul 30, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. cja9960

cja9960 Forum Greenhorn

Hello I am new here and I like this game very much. My hobby is gardening and I have a vegetable garden going. I live in the state of Louisiana in the USA. We have lots of good food here like gumbo,etouffee and jambalya which are made with ingredients from crops like rice,onions,peppers,celery,garlic,tomatoes and okra and then we have our seafood like fish,shrimp and crawfish. its always a fun time down on the bayou and like we say, "Les Bons Temps Rouler"

Last edited by moderator: Jul 30, 2015
  2. labmommy30

labmommy30 Forum Duke

Welcome! Glad to "meet" you!

Erridge and farmerlily22 like this.
  3. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

Howdy, nice to meet you and welcome!

labmommy30 likes this.
  4. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Greetings! Nice to meet a fellow gardener!

labmommy30 likes this.
  5. farmerlily22

farmerlily22 Forum Master

Hello so nice to meet you:) (love your avatar, have an old pot of mothers just like it! Would that be creole and Louisiana hot sauce?)

6. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

7. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Welcome, Nice to meet you. :) Your sure to meet a lot of wonderful farmers here who love to cook and garden. Gumbo happens to be one of my favorites. :p

8. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Welcome! Nice to meet you:)I'm also in USA.:)

9. LDCrow

LDCrow Forum Baron

Hello and welcome! I'm partial to jambalaya myself. :)

10. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Welcome cja!!! :D I have been lucky enough to visit your lovely state a couple of times! The people are so friendly...and yes the food...it's like no other! YUM!:p

11. Erridge

Erridge Forum Expert

Hi cja welcome to the game. :):) If you like it as much as I do you'll never leave.

12. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

Hello and welcome. Have a great time in forum and happy farming ^_^