CliffFarmer1

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by CliffFarmer1, Jan 8, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. CliffFarmer1

CliffFarmer1 Someday Author

Hello my name is Cliff i live in Louisiana,USA. I actually grow a garden in real life, i like to grill outdoors too, new to this game since a few days ago but already learning a lot, I look forward to playing with all the world

2. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Welcome to the game! I love gardening as well, but this farm is easier on the weeds.xD
    You will find many friendly people willing to assist you in the forum if you have questions. Best of luck and happy farming!:)

sanddollar15 and 12ss12 like this.
  3. Greek-Guy

Greek-Guy Forum Connoisseur

Hello neighbour! Welcome to Farmerama. Your progress is astonishing actually, you level up every day! :eek:

12ss12 likes this.
  4. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Hi there. You are a neighbour on another of my farms now. We have 7 acres but also have a gardener once a month to help out. Our old bones don't work so well now.

sanddollar15 and 12ss12 like this.
  5. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

sanddollar15 likes this.
  6. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Welcome :) I'm also in USA. I have flower beds :p

12ss12 and sanddollar15 like this.
  7. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

My goodness, I live in Louisiana, too! Not a native, but a transplant :) I used to play~edit~ but like many farming games, it went away. A friend from that game told me about this one and I'm 'growing' to love it. A lot easier farming here than in my raised beds. I leave the grilling to my kids :D

Last edited by moderator: Feb 3, 2022
    happycallie likes this.