Feedback Coconut Beach Resort

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Aug 4, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

breedingaug2020_news.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Coconut Beach Resort" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. RowSie

RowSie Regular

So... ok game, but I found the prizes to be a little less than expected for all the donation involved. Sure, the Agama pen was a nice choice, but orange llama pen and workshop don't amount to a lot of motivation.

Cassie101, Sue46 and ctindaldavies like this.
  3. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I always appreciate breeding events where we can meet the category qualifications with non-colored animals. So that is good. Pretty much everything else is meh. The prizes were not exciting. Granted, the requirements were not enormous and I do feel that the requests and rewards were fairly in line, although as said above, only the Agama pen (thank you, btw) and the PF were really notable. I think if this event had stood on its own, we'd have been a lot more pleased to get what we got for what we put in. But in a string of events that have made almost every player unhappy, this just feels like another case of "those who make the decisions don't listen to the players". For nearly a year, I was able to leave positive feedback for almost every event, feeling like there was a lot of listening going on. But just recently, it's gone back to "let's make the players scramble". Tying ANY event to another event has historically been a bad move. The recent trend of month-long related events has recieved virtually no positive feedback - and yet it keeps happening. Sigh.

4. TommyBurns

TommyBurns Active Author

For me this was an easy event on all my farms, didn't have to donate a single colored animal to finish. I thought the requirements were quite fair compared to some other breeding events that I've skipped due to ridiculous amounts being required. I was also pleased with the prizes awarded (especially the Agama pen). Finished the event on the first day so have happily gone back to regular farming and a bit of a rest.

Happy Farming
    TB :inlove:

ctindaldavies and sanddollar15 like this.
  5. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I quite enjoyed this event, I was well prepared and finished it fairly quickly. I like these instant* events from time to time, it is a relief from some of the more long, drawn out ones. :p
    Prizes were okay and I thought pretty reasonable for the requirements. :music:

I just wish that there were more/better skips in the breeding especially when breeding higher animals and using the "all singing all dancing" Deluxe Pheromones. I find it a bit disappointing when I bred four Flying Elephants with four of each Pheromones and got one Exotic Elephant (expected) and a White Elephant. -.-

Edit: *Instant for those with enough resources to do it in short time.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
  6. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Please ignore illy1996 and her "instant event" comment.
    I finished about 10 hours ago. It was hard work and I threw a lot of money at it buying power feed. A. LOT. Not pens, not animals, Power Feed. If it hadnt been attached to the Aqua event I would not have bothered. I love my Agama pen, thank you . I have added it to the pile of other Baha animals that I cannot feed because most of them require a wonder tree of some sort ( at least those I can buy the fruit). The pens that require pyramid items will sit there until I unlock them, eventually.

Sue46 and Cassie101 like this.
  7. playful123

playful123 Forum Pro

this game plays more like a very large zoo .not a farm.i myself dont waste too much time or money on it .

Cassie101 likes this.
  8. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Hello

"Season Reward Points can only be gained from Events, Quests or through Daily Tasks during the Season"
    The statement was made in this way. However, only tickets are earned from daily missions. It is not earned from missions. Why?

Sue46 likes this.
  9. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Greetings lovely farmers,

Thank you for all the feedback. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts so we can pass it along to the Game Team.

Closing thread.

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.