Coconut Beach Resort

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nala777, Aug 4, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Coconut Beach Resort
    5th of August 2020 - 11th of August 2020
    Difficulty: Medium

Requirements:

1,050,000 BV of Mammals/breeding Mammals

600,000 BV of Fish/ breeding Fish

750,000 BV of Arthropods/ breeding Arthropods

Badges:
    75 Mammal badges
    75 Fish badges
    75 Arthropod badges

Llamas: 122,140 BV of Llamas

Note: The Barn Value of llamas will be doubled temporarily during the duration of this event!

SahraB, KaiCat33, kimharin and 7 others like this.
  2. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Thank you, Nala, for starting the thread...

My two main farms are all in and hopefully ready to go.

What I can't figure out is why llamas are featured and double value and yet we aren't breeding them? I am a little confused...

PS - We get a short baby boom tomorrow. I'm MDT, so for me it runs from 6 a.m. to 3:59 p.m. - so I'll be setting my alarm and trying to get this one done in one.

Plus, we get SEAHORSE TOKENS for the bubbles from this event! It's important to get ALL FOUR seahorses and donate them to the bubbles because unless you unlock that last seahorse bubble, you will NOT be able to get the left side cloud row!

3. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

With double EV this equals to 62 llama needed.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
    SahraB, KaiCat33, kimharin and 9 others like this.
  4. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :music:

Rewards: 550 TEP x Baha level, 25% extra EP when harvesting Llama Sheds for 3 hours, 10% reduced growing time for Llama Sheds for 3 hours
    Cooldown Time: 18 hours
    Requires the 3 event items

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm o_O

On to more pressing matters for an ooooooooooooooooooooooold farmer noooooooooooooow

first things first!

wonderful "wilson" Wednesday is almost here :)

SahraB, KaiCat33, Nala777 and 2 others like this.
  5. habalala

Best EV options for base animal donations:

baha
    Seal 4487 -mammal-
    Zebra 4201 -mammal-
    Dragonfly 9875 -arthropod-
    Mantis 6315 -arthropod-
    Manta Ray 10251 -fish-
    Octopus 1287 -fish-

main
    Chinchilla 2594 -mammal-
    Pony 1956 -mammal=
    Ant 1987 -arthropod-
    Bee 317 -arthropod-
    Pleco Fish 1968 -fish-
    Box Fish 746 -fish-

6. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

I'm sorry but this is false.

We only need 2 cute jellyfish from the Ocean Magic event in order to unlock bubbles #7 and #4 in order to get the 2nd cloud row on the left side in bubble #9. This was confirmed by shooger.sweet here.

You only need to do the breeding event for the seahorse tokens if you want every possible reward from the Aqua Mania event or you need more lures because you're worried about not having enough rare pearls to get both cloud rows.

SahraB, KaiCat33, Nala777 and 3 others like this.
  7. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks Nala and habalala for starting this thread and for all your great information! I am hoping to get that Agama habit! Good luck everyone!

KaiCat33, Nala777 and Cassie101 like this.
  8. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Ambassador

I swear I just heard someone whistling the theme from The Andy Griffith Show xD

9. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Thanks habalala for the list, thats helpful. I have zebras, and 1 octopus pen that I cannot feed, so will have to see what I can do with zebras, and the others. I have bees on your list. I thought I won or unpacked a chinchilla very recently because I made feed for it. I must have been mistaken.

Still unsure what I am doing on this one, but feel I may get stuck right at the beginning, arthropods. I only have bees, butterflies and ladybirds at my disposal.

Could someone tell me is there and EV list anywhere on the forum please for base animals? I spent 2 hours searching yesterday and couldnt find one. If there is I would appreciate if someone could point me in the right diretion. I don't have 1 of everything to be able to utilise my barn properly for information.

*edit* Wow, Is zebra a wonder stall? I have 4 and just went to buy a couple more and can't.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
    KaiCat33 and Nala777 like this.
  10. PrairieMaiden23

PrairieMaiden23 Active Author

Okay, this is dumbunny - I'm logged in as one of the baby farms. So this morning, I had confused the jellyfish bubbles (they are on the top) and the seahorse token bubbles (they are on the bottom).

That said, I am pretty darn sure that you have to have ALL the bubbles surrounding the left side cloud row unlocked in order to unlock the bubble containing the cloud row. I would assume that's the case since it was in fact the case with the right side cloud row bubble. I couldn't access it until I unlocked both of the compass bubbles that touch it, plus the two whistle bubbles that touch it from the first event.

So I might be half wrong and upside down, but I think you still need at least the first two seahorse tokens from this event to get that left side cloud row bubble unlocked. I guess I figure it this way, I'd rather do enough of this event to get those two tokens than NOT do the event at all thinking I could still get the CR without having participated in the event at all and then come to find out, I do need those tokens...did that make any sense? Even under a different avatar, I am still a dumbunny, after all.

Okay, I just reread Shooger.sweet's response, that entire thread and looked at the FAQ of the event for the bubble numbers. And I am confused. Very confused. I double-checked and my baby farms that were not able to get any of the compasses are unable to unlock the right side cloud row - in other words, they have three of the four bubbles surrounding the right side CR bubble unlocked, but not the fourth.

So I still think we better get ONE of the seahorse tokens in this event if we want that left side CR bubble unlocked. We only need one, because the first one donated unlocks the second one - and we only need it unlocked, not necessarily 'fulfilled' in order to access the CR.

KaiCat33, sanddollar15 and Nala777 like this.
  11. zerodegrees

zerodegrees Forum Overlooker

I don't remember seeing any comprehensive EV list for all base animals but in the Game FAQs section, each [normal] animal has a dedicated FAQ that lists the EV of base animals as well as breeding animals.

And yes, the zebra is a rare animal that comes from wonder stables.

The DE and HU FAQs both say #11 (Aqua Mania Magic Stalk Row 1) can be accessed after unlocking #16, and #9 (Aqua Mania Magic Stalk Row 2) can be accessed after unlocking #4, where unlocking = fulfilling the requirements. That's good enough for me but it's up to you whether you want to trust the info provided in the FAQs or not.

I'm assuming you opened the two whistle bubbles (#8 and #6) before you unlocked the two compass bubbles (#13 and #16). The two whistle bubbles may be touching the bubble with the 1st CR but they weren't really necessary to reach the cloud row. You did, however, have to unlock the two compass bubbles touching it. This is because the bubbles have to be unlocked in order - #11 can only be accessed after unlocking #16, which can only be accessed after unlocking #13. Therefore, both #13 and #16 must be unlocked to access the 1st CR.

Your baby farms may have three of the four bubbles surrounding the right side CR bubble unlocked, but the fourth bubble (#16) is the one that really matters and remains locked. That's why the right side CR remains inaccessible on those farms.

I still think it's unnecessary but if it makes you feel better, go for it. There is no difference between "unlocked" and "fulfilled", though.

I hope this clears up some of the confusion.

SahraB, dumbunny, Mooboy and 2 others like this.
  12. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

I'm really looking forward.........for Wilsons xDxD

13. habalala

Go to your barn, select a category and select Value in the other box. It'll provide a listing of your inventory for the selected category by EV. Hovering over an animal will give you info over the breedingtype.

SahraB, swCactus1, Willow and 5 others like this.
  14. ctindaldavies

Thank you. I was hoping for a full list, I was wanting the ones I dont actually have in my barn yet.

And thanks zero, I'll check the individual animal FAQs.

possibly to help out those that dont have the breeding capabilities, numbers, or PF that the high end players do.

15. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Completed on both farms :)
    Thank you all for your hints

SahraB, Willow, trishap58 and 5 others like this.
  16. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

zerodegrees... I'm up, got my coffee - and I thank you for your follow-up post - and I think I get it. Might be the coffee talking, though.

At this point, because we discussed it further in multiple posts in this thread, I'm not going to amend my original post. If the mods wish, I can remove it, but then it kind of makes the rest of the posts discussing my error moot...and the whole thing might provide clarification for other confused players, so unless requested to do so, I'm leaving it as is.

Edited to add: Don't forget to open your "animal" crates...I save mine up and open them when events like this start - the extra animals can really make a difference!

17. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Overlooker

Done and dusted. :D
    Got CR up and running.
    Am sooo happy to get my first Agama habitat. :inlove:
    I used Manta ray, Seal and Dragonfly and a couple of ants, octopus, sea pony, snail and rhino etc. for donations.

18. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Well, SewingLady's farm did that entire event in 30 minutes or less. Now let's see if this farm can do it as easily...

Sue46, Willow, Cassie101 and 2 others like this.
  19. ctindaldavies

whaaaaa?? whoa dumbunny, thats awesome. I'm just selling my animals to the brothel and will look at numbers later. I am going to be seriously lacking on fish as I only have "fish". Have 1 each of some baha ones but I cant feed them, so they are pretty useless.

Willow and Cassie101 like this.
  20. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I am also finished and have cr up and running. I also have the Agama out on Crystal Falls and went and used my 4 sea horse coins!
    So Thanks habalala for your hints on what to use to "turn in" I did just that! :) Good luck everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.