Combine markets

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by Lea2191, Dec 9, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

Several players mention that their market has lost so many people there is no way to buy and sell effectively in the market. Some of the markets this year seem to have lost a critical amount of people. You could combine the markets without anyone even knowing by not changing the numbers on the user end. However, a larger market would make for a better experience for everyone.

2. imalattanhalka

imalattanhalka Forum Expert

Bisquitte likes this.
  3. xiop

xiop Active Author

I completely agree, I do use the market for some items and many times it is just dead...
    I wish there were more active players involved per market so there was more offering.

Bisquitte likes this.
  4. solotime

solotime Count Count

I agree, the markets seem horrible with not enough buyers or sellers. But I don't think they check the forums anymore to see what we are suggesting.

Greek-Guy and Bisquitte like this.
  5. Bisquitte

Bisquitte Forum Expert

Thank you very much to the friend who opened the topic. Definitely most of the markets should merge..! either what we sell often goes back to the warehouse or the products we want to buy are sold out very quickly.. I hope they take player requests into consideration. :)

solotime likes this.