Coming back to game

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Clashstrummer, Dec 29, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

Hello all. I'm not sure how long ago I stopped playing but it has to have been a couple of years at least. Real-life just reared its very ugly head and I had many things to deal with. I am happy to find that my game seems to be OK running in Unity, a little slow but nothing horrible. I'm delighted to see many familiar names still here. :)

I have to admit I'm extremely overwhelmed. I've forgotten almost everything it seems and I haven't even glanced at the magic stalk stuff yet. I imagine there are tons of new things I've missed out on as well. I hope to sort through it all and get my farm back up and running soon. I think I need to find those beginner tips threads. xD

2. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

Welcome back Clash! Wondered what happened to you. Happy too see you here again. If there's anything you need give us a shout :inlove:

3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Welcome back Clash! Nice to see you again :)

4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Hi, welcome back! Happy to see your beautiful Cat Avatar again;) Good luck in sorting your farm igm sanddollar15 if you find something you need I will try to help you out!:music:

MARLYMAR and Clashstrummer like this.
  5. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

So nice to see you again! You have been missed. :D

MARLYMAR and Clashstrummer like this.
  6. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

Nice to see you back! There are lots of new things! message me -matselleste- with a wish list!

7. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

It's nice to see so many old friends still here! Honestly, the list of what I missed was just too long so I just posted something in the G&T thread. ;)

MARLYMAR and sanddollar15 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.