Coming Soon: Gift & Trade Test Run!

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by teddy.bear, Jan 7, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers!

A news layer announcing a Gift & Trade test run has been implemented today!

A test Gift & Trade event will run from 14th of January until the 16th, in order to make sure all problems with this event have been solved.

To minimize the damage should gifted/traded/sold items be lost, the following changes will be made for the test:
    - you will receive 2 licenses per day instead of 1
    - No Barnyard Bill items will be giftable/tradable/sellable
    (more details will follow as soon as we have any information)​

Please note: Bigpoint is not liable for lost items during this test. But if it goes well, we will soon be able to hold regular Gift & Trade events!​

Your Farmerama Team

2. teddy.bear

Howdy Farmers,

The event you've all been waiting for so long is finally about to happen - Gift and Trade (G&T) . But before we publish the final list of items available for this trial run, we'd like to inform you about a few things.

What is this test about?
    As you may have already noticed, the previous G&T events didn't always run so smoothly. There were many hiccups along the way that not only caused us much grief but you as well. We had to reanalyze the entire event from the ground up in order to find the causes of the errors. We are very certain that we have identified and fixed the problems. Nevertheless, we have to test what we've fixed and this is something we can only do on the live server.

Why are there so “few“ itmes available for this test?
    We do not expect that the test will go wrong, but just in case, let's say, items are lost for example, we want want to keep the negative impact as low as possible. For this reason, we are not making any BB/Event/special items available, instead there will only be a limited number of items available for you to give/trade/exchange.

When the test goes well, we will repeat the G&T event with normal conditions and items.

Please keep in mind that this is a voluntary test. However, the more players who participate, the better the test results will be in the end.

To give you more motivation to participate into the G&T testround, we will give out a bonus code which will contain some CC items. The bonus code will be sent out very soon.​

Have fun during G&T!
    Your Farmerama Team

3. teddy.bear

Howdy Farmers!

The Gift & Trade Test Run will take place as planned, between the 14th and 16th of January 2014. Please remember this is just a test run, as previously announced, and if the test goes well, we will be able to have regular Gift & Trade events in the future.

Gift & Trade
    Start: Tuesday, 14th of January at 14:00 CET
    End: Thursday, 16th of January at 14:00 CET
    List of Items that can be Traded/Gifted/Sold

Farm Trees
    Acorn, XL Acorn, Catalpa, XL Catalpa, Mulberry, XL Mulberry, Apple, XL Apple, Walnut, XL Walnut, Pear, XL Pear, Orange, XL Orange, Yellow Pear, XL Yellow Pear, Cherry, XL Cherry, Almond, XL Almond, Plum, XL Plum, Date, XL Date, Olive, XL Olive, Maple, XL Maple, Pine, XL Pine

Farm Stables
    Duck Shelter, Duck Shelter I: Yellow, Classic I Duck Shelter, Cow Stable, Classic I Cow Stable, Cow Stable I: Yellow, Ostrich Pen, Ostrich Pen I: Yellow, Classic I Ostrich Pen, Turkey Run, Turkey Run I: Yellow, Classic I Turkey Run, Donkey Stable, Classic I Donkey Stable, Goat Pen, Goat Pen I: Yellow, Classic I Goat Pen, Pigsty, Pigsty I: Yellow, Classic I Pigsty, Beaver Dam, Classic I Beaver Dam, Peacock Cake, Chicken Coop, Chicken Coop I: Yellow, Classic I Chicken Coop, Beehive, Classic I Beehive, Sheep Pen, Sheep Pen I: Yellow, Classic I Sheep Pen, Rabbit Hutch, Rabbit Hutch I: Yellow, Classic I Rabbit Hutch, Horse Stable, Horse Stable I: Yellow, Classic I Horse Stable, Fish Pond, Classic I Fish Pond

Bahamarama Trees
    Kiwi, XL Kiwi, Mate, XL Mate, Persimmon, XL Persimmon, Mandarin, XL Mandarin, Dragon Fruit, XL Dragon Fruit, Banana, XL Banana, Guava, XL Guava, Mango, XL Mango, Cocoa, XL Cocoa, Avocado, XL Avocado, Papaya, XL Papaya, Coconut, XL Coconut, Kumquat, XL Kumquat, Lychee, XL Lychee, Jocote, XL Jocote, Fig, XL Fig

Bahamarama Stables
    Monkey playground, Monkey Playground I: Yellow, Classic I Monkey Playground, Camel, Camel I: Yellow, Parrot House, Classic I Parrot House, Sloth Enclosure, Classic I Sloth, Elephant Habitat, Classic I Elephant Habitat, Anaconda Terrarium, Classic I Anaconda Terrarium

Deco Items
    Water tower, Fir tree, Igloo, Woodpile and axe, Barrel, Bench, Small inactive volcano, Keg o' beer, Evergreen hedge, Heart-shaped evergreen, Evergreen hedge (curved unit), Evergreen hedge (bottom corner), Evergreen hedge (top corner), Leafy hedge, Heart-shaped leafy hedge, Leafy hedge (curved unit), Leafy hedge (bottom corner), Leafy hedge (top corner), Topiary I, Topiary II, Hedge I, Hedge II, Hedge III, Fountain, German Shepherd, Guard Dog, Luxury limo, Golf course, Swimming pool, Villa, White fir, Red fir, Black spruce, Nordmann fir, Blue spruce, Crossbuck fence, Planted crossbuck fence, Post-and-rail fence with round wood, Post-and-rail fence with square wood, Cheering fan
    Your Farmerama Team

4. teddy.bear

Howdy Farmers,

As promised, to motivate you to participate in this G&T test round, here is the bonus code with a few items that you can use for testing:​

Code:
    GIFTTRADEVCITEMS

Valid until 15th of January at 23:59 CET​

The bonus code contains:
    • 2 XL Apple trees
    • 2 XL Walnut trees
    • 2 XL Plum trees
    • 2 Pigsties
    • 2 Rabbit Hutches
    Your Farmerama Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.