Confirm Selection Button for Events

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by nm56, Feb 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. nm56

nm56 Forum Duke

When we do events similar to the current Valentines event I think it would help if we had a way to correct entries by confirming our entries. We would have all gifts shown (2 or 3) on their stands and if one was wrong we could click on it to make changes or click a submit button.

Although I hate the added clicking this event has had too many missing parts. The previous events would have one every now and then but this one had about 3/4 missing parts for my first go round of entries on all 3 farms and then later it improved but was still above 10%.

You can't get the maximum points if the game mechanism does not allow you an opportunity to make a selection.

https://ibb.co/d6BdqzF

If not a confirmation on every mini game at least on the ones that obviously do not have all of the required items selected. If you are required to have 3 items to complete the gift then the game should require you to have 3 items entered. The image below shows that selection 2 skipped the chocolates and section 3 skipped the gift box so I was not able to get the 12 points for 3 correct answers. All 3 of my farms were able to get the CR and it looks like we will also meet the Global goal and also get that CR but it is just aggravating that it doesn't work correctly.

https://ibb.co/2gcGHTw

I did notice that when I got used to the mini game and clicked slower that it made fewer skips but they still occurred. Also, if it was solely due to fast clicking this should have resulted in an incorrect selection not a skipped selection. If not a "confirm selections" button then maybe a "back" button where you can change your selections before completing the next gift. If you don't like either of these button suggestions than maybe you could program the event to require all 3 items of a selection before accepting the submission.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020