Crystal Falls II quest 6/6

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Wriskica, Feb 13, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wriskica

Wriskica Forum Apprentice

I hope I am posting this in the right place. I searched the forum but didn't find any answer to my question, so I hope someone here will be able to help me.

I finally found time to finish the quests to open my Crystal Falls fully and I am stuck on this last part of the quests. I do have all the stalls to get 20 Toucans, but I do not have enough workshops to get 20 bikinis. I only have 2 bikini boutiques, one with the yellow upgrade. I do not want to buy 18 more, cause I would much rather use my tools to upgrade my manageries and manufactories.

So, anyone have good advice how to finish this quest without buying 18 more workshops? Thank you in advance!

2. Σητάρκως

Σητάρκως Forum Greenhorn

Hello there!!

I think for that quest, you should take advantage of the "Happy Workshop Day" Mini-Event, where during this event every workshop's production time is reduced to 9 hours, with water goes to 07:12h, so if you start the quest with some boutiques already done, you would need 5 boutiques in total, but because the quest lasts for 18 hours, you have to use 5 power-feed for the last harvests! Ohh and also you must use a buff for workshop like Guava Jam, or Gingerbread, because the above production times added go to 18 hou

Or you can have only 4 boutiques, and (without the first harvests) you can use 16 power-feed, DURING the Happy workshop day event of course!

Good luck!!

3. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Start the quest, when your workshops are ready to harvest, this is always the first step in timed quests.
    Happy workshop day is good for this, all workshops take just 9 hours. Use power-feed. Use speed-up boosts and cloud rows, which shorten time.
    Use boosts in slots. +200 or 100% overall revenue bonus in diamond slot and/or workshop revenue bonus in gold slot.
    Be lucky and win +1 or 200/100% bonus.
    If you have Egg-static Easter Bunny Lodge pet or Carnival Queen Magic Stalk Row V, use them before harvesting, they both give +1.

I believe you'll need more than 2 workshops, but not 20.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2023
    BlackCaviar and Wriskica like this.
  4. PrairieMaiden23

PrairieMaiden23 Active Author

I did it with 5 bikini workshops/orange upgrades. Loaded them up and let them mature. Then I used a 100% workshop bonus in the gold slot. So that got me 10 bikinis at the outset. Then I reloaded them using POWER FEED - they matured much more quickly that way. And upon harvesting them, voila! 20 bikinis had been delivered and I finally had that section of the Crystal Falls opened (after 2+ years!).

upa70 and BlackCaviar like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.