crystal waterfall 6th area

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by 2brah2m, Jan 24, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. 2brah2m

2brah2m Forum Greenhorn

To open the 6th area, it is necessary to give hundreds of fruits and animals of the same species at one time. I wish I had more. It is very difficult to do this task. It is necessary to buy a barn and a tree. What will we do with those trees and stables later?

2. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Exceptional Talent

Hello 2brah2m,
    I know it requires a lot of inventory. I feel you I felt the same way. I bought stalls, workshop, and trees enough so that I only had to reap my harvest once and move on to the next task.
    As for, what are we to do with all of them when the task is done and the land is open?
    Well personally, I planted all the trees along with other trees I had and became a tree farmer for a few weeks and stocked up thousands of fruit. If there was any room
    I added a few stalls. While my trees were growing I made feed. When I was done with my trees I put as many of the stalls out and let them go for a while as well. Of course, the inventory was nothing like the tree. You get 4 fruit per harvest; whereas animals only give 1 at a time unless you have orange or better and or buffers.
    I know it may seem like a crazy amount but you will find from time to time it's a good thing. Mass production. For example I have no less the 50 chickens and rabbits. When I need to make anaconda feed it's real helpful to have quantity. Pssst, chickens also sell well on the market.
    Hope this was some kind of help.
    Off-Topic: Noah's Ark quest gives orange upgrades for some of your mainland animals.
    HAPPY FARMING

sanddollar15 likes this.