crzyjoyce

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by crzyjoyce, Feb 11, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. crzyjoyce

crzyjoyce Forum Expert

I finally decided to come introduce myself although most of the older players know me from the old forum and chat... newer players however seem to think I'm a newbie. xDxDxD
    I don't care much for massive changes and the forum change definitely fits in that category.
    I'm in Colorado USA, have a family, work and a boxer named misty ( goofy dog I swear she thinks she is a cat much of the time, other times she acts something like a goat... nosey, gets into everything.) She is high maintenance, very much an attention hog, and such a big baby, raise your voice she hides, Thunder and she is trying to get under my chair.

Cassie101, d5aisy, IVANCICA30 and 9 others like this.
  2. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Hi Joyce! Glad to see your intro! It does take some time to get used to the new changes but it does get easier. It sounds like Misty gives you great entertainment and your description of her reminded me of some other family dogs we have had who behaved similarly. Brought a smile to my face remembering them.

IVANCICA30, daisy, abubadi66 and 4 others like this.
  3. hatzeva

hatzeva Forum Duke

Hello Joyce! Great to see you and read your intro over here!.

Hmm, Colorado.. Is Vail/Beaver Creek in Colorado? I think so as the Downhill Skiing Championship is on right now and I thinks it's from there. Anyway it's stunning scenery and beautiful weather!

Question for Misty: How many Boxers does it take to change a light-bulb?
    Answer: None. Boxers don't mind chasing the ball in the dark!

I love Boxers and their goofy behaviour!

d5aisy, IVANCICA30, daisy and 3 others like this.
  4. crzyjoyce

crzyjoyce Forum Expert

Yes Hatzeva, Vail and beaver creek are in Colorado there are many other stunning places in this state also, Ouray is very nice so beautiful there in Autumn! Telluride is also gorgeous, I lived there as a child, Bridal veil falls is a very breathtaking sight there, used to have pics of it but they all disappeared. Those are the 2 that popped into my head first, there is also, Mesa Verde National park, another of my childhood stompin grounds... you can type the name in and find a wealth of info about the area. :)

It sounds like Misty gives you great entertainment and your description of her reminded me of some other family dogs we have had who behaved similarly. Brought a smile to my face remembering them.

Yes she does, I gave her great entertainment and nutrition tonight~ the oil had separated from a jar of peanut butter, so the blender seemed like an effective method of remixing it... I checked it after a few minutes, took the cap off the jar, found clumps still needing mixed so put it back on and proceed to mix again, looked away for a couple seconds and heard pop then odd noises, look back in time to see jar fly off blender cap and peanut butter shower for the kitchen and me. I'm good at decorating like that lol. Misty acted like she was in heaven cleaning the mess off the floor.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 12, 2015
    d5aisy, IVANCICA30, daisy and 6 others like this.
  5. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

Hi Joyce:)

Ahhh Boxers, gotta love em, They have the best hinny shakes around. I swear they have springs attached to their paws, sure she keeps you on yours toes...
    Too funny about the Peanut butter turmoil xD

I had a "Misty" as well, Although she was a plain o'l mutt, which was fine with me, she was so smart & loveable that's all that mattered. She was a part of my family for 14 1/2 yrs..

Have a friend who lives in Colorado, sends me pictures, There are some very beautiful landscapes !
    Do you ski?

Cassie101, d5aisy, IVANCICA30 and 4 others like this.
  6. crzyjoyce

crzyjoyce Forum Expert

Hi Wolfie,
    I tried to learn to ski as a teen, just not coordinated enough it seems, I could fall down really well, and tumbled a few times but staying upright on 2 flat sticks with boots attached, nope couldn't master that. lol A friend tried to teach me to ice skate too, now that I could do, but backwards, going forward was a lesson in futility. My feet just were not made for skis, skates or rollerblades. hahahaaaa
    You are so right about the boxers wagging, If her tail hadn't been bobbed when we got her she would have hurt herself, one of us or broken things with it, the waggiest animal I've ever known lol. And she puts her whole body into it, then prances around, just so funny like she hasn't decided if she's horse, dog, cat, goat or something else . lol ( I was dead set against getting any pet, I didn't want to have anything or one else to clean up after or train....guess who she follows everywhere... yep me) I am convinced we don't choose our pets, they choose us.

d5aisy, IVANCICA30, Arielh and 5 others like this.