curious

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by jesterruler1, May 19, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jesterruler1

jesterruler1 Active Author

I'm curious where the facts are for the Joe's Diner

2. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

3. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I am curious how many of you are serious about Joe's diner and seriously trying to get all the upgrades of Joe's Diner as it affects only the main field ?

4. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

I am going to get all of it if I can.
    It works on Main, Meadow, Park, Lighthouse and Glade so well worth it for me.

5. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I believe, you cannot get any upgrades anymore, the sale of last upgrades ended last week.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  6. farmerumf

You are right and I have them all.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  7. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

If you can get them all, the 100% daily EP bonus will help if you are trying to level up. The EP required for each level over 200 gets into the billions so it can help whittle that down if EP is important to you :)

Brookeham, farmerumf and sanddollar15 like this.
  8. 12ss12

I was under the wrong impression that it affected the main field only and not other main farms. :oops::p

I have one star Joe's dinner 6 - 30 % EP. That's something, even if its not 100%.

Thank you farmerumf, -Päärynä11 and puppiesnponies for enlightening me.:)

farmerumf likes this.
  9. farmerumf

Pnp you are right. At about half way through level 228 I still need over 1,682million to the next level. Every extra bit of EP helps. :D

Brookeham and 12ss12 like this.
  10. 12ss12

I am in level 224. Do you think we will ever reach level 300 and if so when. Next 5 years or in another 10 years ? I have been wondering about this for long. Anyone has any guess ?

11. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I made it to a two-star diner by the skin of my teeth. I get a crate and extra EP every 20 hours. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.