Customer orders

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by sarann, Jul 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarann

sarann Padavan

Hello.....
    I started doing customer orders this month while having all the rune's to reduction of these orders unlocked. I've only been doing the customers that related to the runes from Stalone through Pigston found on this announcement. The customer request numbers are not reducing whatsoever and I have been doing them every day for about the past 15 days.

Could I please have someone check on this for me? All help or explanation would be greatly appreciated.
    User: sarann ID: 43639555

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello sarann,

The rune works on orders that usually request more than one item. For example:
    Sealvester Stalone asks for 4 Ladders. With the rune opened, he asks for 3 ladders.
    Justin Beaver asks for 15 cows. With the rune opened he asks for 14 cows.

Can I assist you further?

3. sarann

sarann Padavan

Thanks for the explanation, Shooger. That makes sense. I was way over thinking it and thought each time one donates that the amount would decrease by another 1 or 50 until one reaches 1 final item. Hey, a girl can wish! Everything seems to be working correctly with your explanation.
    You may close and thank you for your assistance.

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.