Feedback Day at the Museum

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Sep 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

bahalayersep2020_news.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Day at the Museum" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I find it pretty ridiculous that there are two separate recipes for same event seed (1 or 10) in the mill to save nine seconds (if faq is right) o_O :wuerg:xD. That time is probably lost while you try to find right recipe.

3. BonbonQueen

BonbonQueen Padavan

I'm confused. I've read the forum FAQ and I am still confused.

4. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Again, poor drop rates. Have to interupt event crops to grow something else to get more drops. I actually deleted my last planting of event crops (that I realised I did not need) to plant something else. You seriously need to look at your algorithms. I may spend a little of the BB I already have on SG but I WILL NOT spend anymore real money on events that are nothing but a money grab.

5. browndoggies97

browndoggies97 Active Author

drops are atrocious. they need to be better. even with bonus xp i still not getting enough.

6. jnnythct

jnnythct Junior Expert

Less than 24 hours to go and nowhere near enough enough of the drop item to reach the half way stage - so yet another event which seems impossible to finish without paying out lots of hard earned £££s
    3 of my long term neighbours are showing inactive + 2 others dropped out in the last few months.
    Mmm - link do you think?

Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
  7. KAREBEAR70

KAREBEAR70 Junior Expert

I did not like this event at all. The drop rate was terrible and the amt. of crops needed was outrageous. I barely made the halfway mark and got the cloud row. I will not spend my hard earned money to finish events.

farmlily3 and Cassie101 like this.
  8. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Getting starter seeds too complicated, too easy to mess up (I did) and nowhere near enough drops so I stopped halfway. :(
    I will eventually learn that if the requirements seem too high to do in the time allocated, leave it alone! -.-

jnnythct, farmlily3 and sanddollar15 like this.
  9. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Now that the event has finished (and I did finish it), it was a very hard event. I call a hard event one that is obtainable if your strategy is good, but it should not bankrupt you in the process. This one however involved using lots of SG and setting alarms twice during the night at the beginning. I had several +1 and +2 harvest bonuses running. Without those I would not have come close to finishing.
    Not because of the crop requirements ( they were fine), but the drop rates. They are pitiful. Very pitiful. It was necessary to run all the extra harvest bonuses (+5 once and +4) every day so I could clear the event crops and have enough time to grow normal higher level crops to get a decent drop. And we are not talking about once. There were at least 7 higher level crop harvests needed to get them. Could be more but I cannot remember. Love the neon stables, even if they were lower end ones, thank you.

10. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Greetings lovely farmers,

Thank you for all the feedback. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts so we can pass it along to the Game Team.

Closing thread.

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.