Deco and Crates

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by GamefanPPG, Apr 5, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GamefanPPG

GamefanPPG Someday Author

Hello, I have a question.

There is a way to know if a decoration in particular can give boost or crates? I noticed some decoration in the description doesn't show anything about a special reward or boost or crate and still it give some. I have like 20+ deco in my inventory but I don't know if any of those can give something special aside exp or coins.

2. SahraB

SahraB Count Count

@GamefanPPG , Not a Mod, hope this help.

To know what the deco item (+) gives just put the mouse pointer over the deco item and you can see the info you are looking for.

[​IMG]

3. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello GamefanPPG :)

As SahraB has shown above, if you have limited charge items, they will have + after their name. You can use the search box with + to find all that are in your inventory.

However, there are other deco items that may give crates, such as the Farmwheel Jackpot items, that are not limited charge items. All that you can do at this time is to hover over your deco items and see what the tooltip tells you.

deco item tooltip.png

May I assist you further?

4. GamefanPPG

GamefanPPG Someday Author

Ok so those decorations what doesn't mention any kind of crate or boost reward doesn't give anything right? I feel like that isn't the case for every decoration, but that's fine. I know about the "+" and the tooltip but I feel like it doesn't apply for every decoration out there.

Thanks for reply me. No more questions for now.

5. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

There are a variety of deco items in the game. Some give EP, TEP or CC while others have limited charges. There are some that do give crates along with EP. The best way to tell what, if anything, they give in addition to EP, is to look at the tooltips.

You are welcome :) On behalf of all who assisted, you are welcome.

No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.