Discount Dash Sale

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Lyddy, Jul 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyddy

Lyddy Active Author

That was my very first DDS, released Aussie time 2am last night, glad I stayed up late for this.
    So happy I was able to obtain the offer @70% off. A nice change to paying 15% off for BBs. :)

007Farming and Jazac like this.
  2. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

Grats But I must say I did grab it also ;) I saved 10 dollars plus got items. I hardly ever buy BB's cause I never can catch the good sales... Luckly I had money this time..

Lyddy and 007Farming like this.
  3. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Ambassador

Here here...got the full savings...and everything I saved got spent elsewhere!!

Jazac and Lyddy like this.
  4. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I grabbed it as soon as I could. That 70% off and the power feed was too much to resist. :)

5. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Exceptional Talent

:(:cry:missed it

6. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Didn't miss it, didn't really take any notice (didn't notice the announcement!) ... until the next day when it was too late! :cry:

FrootloopGrove, Jazac and Lyddy like this.
  7. Lyddy

Lyddy Active Author

Sorry to hear those who have missed this sale.
    In the recent weeks I found I had to start a Farma-Diary and a Daily Farma-Activities List, just so I don't miss new sales I wish to obtain and announcements etc.
    And a notebook to jot down event info, so I don't need to keep on referring back to FAQs.
    I've been a farmer for just over 3 months, and I missed a lot of sales and announcements, only became an organised farmer in the recent couple of weeks after all the reading I did on the Forum!
    It can be be time-consuming game if I don't learn to utilize these organisation skills! xD
    I saw the Mega EP Day sale today, misunderstood it as I hadn't pay close attention to its FAQ, bought a Baha Menagerie with the BB stock I had, and was waiting foolishly for the 100%EP bonus to kick in, even refreshed the game, but nothing showed up on my Buff/Bonus Bar. Reread the FAQ and picked up that it only applies to RM purchases!
    I learn something new everyday about this farming game!

FrootloopGrove and Jazac like this.
  8. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

@Lyddy Yes this is one game you can almost bet on learning something new each day.

Sorry you others missed out. But we all know it will more likely be offered again. WHEN? Who knows.

FrootloopGrove and Lyddy like this.
  9. Lyddy

Lyddy Active Author

Attention FarmaMods
    Please close this thread!
    Boxes of goodies by your cave! Munch Munch Munch :)

10. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Thankyou for the goodies 8)

~closing as requested~

Lyddy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.