Discount Dash

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by DBAYES, Jul 20, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

Hi, can someone please tell me how much was actually charged from my card for the Discount dash? It showed as $17.50 before I hit the 'Purchase Now' button, then when the transaction was complete the total said $40 something dollars (can't remember the exact amount). Also said I had a 65% to 70% discount.
    Thanks

007Farming likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello DBAYES,

I can not see how much the payment was for only that you purchased the pack. Remember that the price indicated in the FAQ is in euros. Did your payment area convert the currency for your geo-location and show the converted price? If you would like to inquire further on the price, you will need to contact Payment Support.

Can I assist you further?

3. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

The price I saw before the purchase was converted and was 17.50. Is there a huge difference between euros and dollars? I thought it was only like a one dollar difference?

4. shooger.sweet

The difference depends on where you live. As stated, you will need to contact Payment Support as I can not tell what price you actually paid.

Can I assist with anything further?

5. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

I have left support a msg. Example for the euros...Large Football basket is 9,99 euros also, $9.99 in American dollars, I checked.

Thanks you my close

007Farming likes this.
  6. shooger.sweet

You are welcome.
    Good luck with your Support inquiry :)

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.