Dye Hard Giver Items

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Mooboy, Mar 31, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

I have question to Ask..... The Cloud Row can only be benefited once a Month every 720 Hours it makes no logic nor any fun for us to Benefit from this as it does not motivate us to enjoy this Event

We give you feedback with all events as we still not had any statement or updates to convince us that events are still very much enjoyable to do, not to mention all the ongoing teething issues

Beside that....if i place these givers in the shipwreck or in the park will the Givers Boosters boost the Ep it gives out ....I am guessing the answer is no :music:

I just had to ask to clarify

xiop likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Mooboy,

All feedback posted in the Feedback threads are sent to the Game Team.

The Givers will reward either EP x Farm level or TEP x Baha level depending on where they are placed, so for example: if the Mecha Nest is placed in the Park it will reward 23 EP x Farm level. If placed on Shipwreck Bay it will reward 23 TEP x Baha level.

Can I assist you further?

3. Mooboy

Will we be getting an Statement from Game Team, To Acknowledge they do listen to our feedbacks on Events we take part in I dont Recall Big Point has made a statement Referring to all our feedbacks as we need reassurance our feed backs are not taken for granted

As i do not wish to stop posting Feed Backs doing Events, as i do express great concern as Farmerama is not as great as it use to be it not easy keep being optimistic about Farmerama

As you ask us to fill in an Survey i Hope we will be getting a Statement soon:p

xiop and Sue46 like this.
  4. shooger.sweet

The Game Team listens to your feedback and take this into account when organizing events etc., both current and upcoming and have changed/rebalanced cloudrows, prizes due to this. They have never made a statement regarding players feedback.

If we have any news regarding the Survey, it will be posted.

Can I assist you further?

5. Mooboy

I just have to wait and see, that up coming events will make a difference, This current Event CR and Givers going to give it a miss

I keep an eye out for Statement regarding to Survey Input

You may close this thread

Sue46 likes this.
  6. shooger.sweet

You are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.