Dye Hard

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by -shahrzad-20, Mar 30, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -shahrzad-20

-shahrzad-20 Someday Author

Starts: Wednesday, 31st of March at 14:00 CEST
    Ends: Tuesday, 6th of April at 22:00 CEST

FAQ

Event Crop: Gear Plant
    Time: 6 hours and 30 minutes
    Plantable on the 2 main lands (main, green meadow)

Event Drop: Gadget
    You will get these drops when harvesting your crops and trees on the main field and green meadow only!

Mill product: Pressure Gauge
    Ingredients: 455 x Gear Plants + 10 x Gadgets

Each player will receive 1 x Pressure Gauge to try the new mini-game!

For Main Game:
    Needed:
    50 - 1 = 49 x 455 = 22,295 x Gear Plants
    50 - 1 = 49 x 10 = 490 x Gadgets

For game points rewards and CR:

As far as I understand it is possible to get an average of 200 game points from each mini-game.

So 20950 : 200 = Approximately 105 mini-games

105 - 1 = 104 x 455 = 47,320 x Gear Plants
    105 - 1 = 104 x 10 = 1040 x Gadgets

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thank you shahrzad for starting the thread. ;)

I will probably use the same strategy as before on this game: give the mini game a try and continue if it is enjoyable and not too time consuming, if not, I will just stop and go back to FSQs. The prizes are not that appealing - more random items (Piccolo/Wonder Stables) which can prove to be a huge disappointment if lots of time spent getting them. 8)

The amount of crops is okay if I was willing to rip up my Glade - which I am not - so the only way to finish is if I get lucky with the Wheel. :p
    Good luck all who go for it! ;)

3. -shahrzad-20

Illy, event will not be on magical glade. Only main field and green meadow. There is a typo in the FAQ.

resources:
    https://board-fr.farmerama.com/threads/faq-yippee-pâques.54838/#post-864501
    https://board-pl.farmerama.com/threads/pisankowe-szaleństwo.80880/#post-2359691
    https://board-hu.farmerama.com/threads/drágán-add-a-festéked.21023/#post-1188861
    https://board-de.farmerama.com/threads/event-farbohrhasen.105291/#post-4903753

4. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Thanks shahrzad for the thread.
    Am I the only one finding that mini- game video confusing? I assume it will all make sense when actually doing it.
    Nice to see there is a typo and the glade is out.

5. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thank you shahrzad for starting the thread and all the work you do for us!;) I will not be doing this event , but I do wish you all luck if you decide to paint the eggs! :music:

EssaB, imalattanhalka, Sue46 and 2 others like this.
  6. illy1996

Thanks, Shahrzad, just as well I didn't empty my Glade then! xD
    CT: I missed that there is a video but I found the FAQs completely combobulating! :D

imalattanhalka, Sue46, baw815 and 6 others like this.
  7. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Undecided....original plan is to skip as rewards are not very inspiring, but may go for 24 games for the Eggshell rabbit. May build a Neon Rabbit :inlove: or sell him to help fund daily seeds. As you can see, I have an extremely (un) solid plan for this event!:pxDxDxDxD

EssaB, imalattanhalka, Sue46 and 7 others like this.
  8. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

720 hours!!?!>??!?!?! Once a month on the Cloud Row. They can keep it.

I am doing a little of this event - mostly for the season points.

9. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Ditto to that. I would be likely to accidentally activate the cloud row monthly, when I had the least amount of ep givers ready!:wuerg:

10. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I agree about the cloud row...

The way that I've found works for me, I have sorted my cloudrows so that I favorited the ones that don't give harvest bonuses. I can activate those favorite rows any time they're ready, and it doesn't matter whether there is anything else ready to harvest.

The EP boosters and others that I want to save for the main harvests are not favorited so they get activated only if I choose to harvest all the cloudrows.

11. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Will play a little, but not terribly interested in this over complicated event. Best of luck to any participating.:)

EssaB, imalattanhalka, Sue46 and 4 others like this.
  12. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

I'm going to do a bit of this for the season points but I'm not going all out. Seems complicated and the prizes are not that great, I also need to attend my regular farm.

EssaB, imalattanhalka, Sue46 and 4 others like this.
  13. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum Demigod

Since I'm still smarting from the last event, which also had astronomical crop/drop requirements, I am undecided about this event. I'll participate, as I always seem to do, but I agree the prizes seem a little lackluster for the effort required. :sleepy: I failed to reach the Piccolo boxes last event, only attaining level 74, and that only because I got lucky on the wheel a few times, and seeing as the requirements are similar in this one, I doubt I'll reach them this time either. :( But I need to restock my SG/SSG, and while the rewards of these aren't stupendous, every little bit helps (since I refuse, refuse, refuse to buy any). I haven't even tried to figure out the mechanism, will worry about that much further down the road when I've compiled a fair portion of milled items. :p I find it sad to see so many of us who used to greatly enjoy events, slowly backing out of them more and more, as they are just too difficult, too time consuming, and too frustrating, that it is robbing us of our farming joy. Kudos to those who are making your own farm joy, despite BP's apparent desire to stomp it out of us!

14. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

I'm giving this event a pass. The last event took a lot of work, so for the holiday weekend I'm just gonna veg out and grow animal food crops. :)

15. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Hmm, I will dabble at it. I will grow crops and what is get is fine with me. :) If I decide to stop, no biggie. ;) Hmmmm, I guess my FOCD is under control now. :p xD ;)

16. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I have decided to not do this event. Rough few days with Mom, our cat needs surgery, no caregiver for a couple of days...just need to focus on home. Will put out long crops for quest so as not to worry about harvesting on time. Good luck to all who are participating. :)

17. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

I didnt notice the 720 hour cloud row before. Ouch.

18. illy1996

Played two games ... still no wiser! xD

Drop rate looks poor - 80 from two fields of Wild Rose with surrounding trees. :(

19. baw815

baw815 Forum General

Ok, played the game, not sure what I'm doing, if it's bad, or good. xD :p

I'm seriously thinking a big pass for me. I'm totally confused. :wuerg: :eek: xD :p ;)

20. -shahrzad-20

Results of two free mini-games:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

FrootloopGrove likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.