Easter Egg Hunt

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Apr 4, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

Starts: Wednesday, 5th of April at 14:00 CEST (UTC+2)
    Ends: Tuesday, 11th of April at 22:00 CEST (UTC+2)

FAQ

Event Crop: Brush Blossoms
    Time: 6 hours
    Plantable on the Main field and Green Meadow only!

Event Drop: Peach Syrup
    You will get these drops when harvesting your crops and trees
    on the Main field and Green Meadow only.

Mill product: Cozy Nest
    Ingredients: 770 x Brush Blossoms, 49 x Peach Syrups

Note: Each player will receive 2 Cozy Nests for free to try the mini-game!

Each Game needs 1 Cozy Nest to start.

Eggs can be of 6 different colors, of which 3 are present in a game at the same time.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Requirements:

For 28 (+ 2 booked = 30) Cozy Nests (CR + Items):
    21,560 x Brush Blossoms
    1,372 x Peach Syrups

Complete left side = 31 (+ 2 booked = 33) games/Cozy nests:
    23,870 x Brush Blossoms
    1,519 x Peach Syrups

Right Side (Personal High Score) are additional rewards.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 4, 2023
  2. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Ambassador

thank you wisdom tree for starting this thread im going to just see how far i can get on this event good luck to everyone doing this event i hope everyone reaches thier goals :inlove:;)

3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks for doing the sums for us all *WisdomTree*. ;)

I would have liked to do this event, the mini-game looks fun but I have visitors this weekend and we will be very busy out and about so I will have to give a miss. The only prize that really interested me though was the Slider but I don't think I would be able to get enough points on this type of game plus I already have one that I bought so will have to content myself with that for now! :music:

Good luck everybody!

4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks WisdomTree for starting the thread and crunching the numbers. Great job!:inlove: I will be doing this event and will see how far I can get! Good luck and "Happy Easter" to all who celebrate.

5. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

My farms are sitting this one out. In fact, all but sewinglady are completely fallow at the moment. I just don't have time to farm right now.

6. tlcsquared

tlcsquared Padavan

Is it just me, or do the requirements to mill one game piece seem awfully high? At this rate, I will only be able to mill 2 games per harvest using CAC on 1x1 plots.

7. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

I love the design of the game and the different eggs are very cute. I don't have time to do it, but I did enjoy playing the two free games. :inlove:

8. AniE

AniE Board Analyst

They seem very very high. I started this event but I wish I hadn't.

Sue46, MARLYMAR, MimmiMagia27 and 3 others like this.
  9. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I wish I could just loll around in a hammock all day. I'm off to the salt mines, er, basement sewing room, as soon as I'm done posting this. June 3rd will be here before we know it and I won't be ready, but maybe I'll be closer to ready?

Sue46, MARLYMAR, spotsbox and 3 others like this.
  10. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I do as far as can, hopefully to the end. In this pace it is almost 60 games.
    I do not have Red-eared Slider, so that stable is my goal. I already run out of drops, perhaps I should grow something else than event plant during night.

11. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

ONCE, in a really long memory, it has happened that the same event from the PREVIOUS time has been MADE EASY!

Now, the "own record bar" requires 50,000 points as the last score, when the last time there were also levels 60,000, 70,0000, 80,000 and lastly 90,000 points.

To top it all off, you don't get the main reward if you top score too early, that's why I remember this when I played more than 20 games (and used an insane amount of green speed drops, SG) to get it to 90,000 when it was needed, much earlier I got 103,000 but it didn't benefit me at all !

Now I've played 15 games, 13 of which have ended in a pot of more than 40,000 points and 10 in more than 50,000 points. i.e. a huge ISO relief of effort, when you reward, it's the same 8x Crate O Buffs "basic version", i.e. the best where you can get the Diamond position bonuses +100% of everything and +200% of everything on the farm bonus for 24 hours.

I like it, although I completely agree with those who wrote earlier, that you have to carefully grow a lot of plants in order to get even a CR with awards, but the SUPER-BONUS is the most difficult requirement of the simplified Own Record Award!

MARLYMAR, *WisdomTree* and Tarsis63 like this.
  12. AniE

AniE Board Analyst

I don't know what I'm doing wrong in the mini game, but I'm getting absolutely nowhere.

Sue46, MARLYMAR and *WisdomTree* like this.
  13. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

You must circle around as much as you can, start and end at same point. Even long lines do not give much points, but line of 5 or more gives you one egg which you can place wherever you want to make those circles.

MARLYMAR, *WisdomTree* and AniE like this.
  14. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Finished! in 51 games @ 59,000 roughly to get the 3,000,000 to get the piccolo box (and the red eared slider which is my first!) This is one event which I made a mess of last time, so I am pleased to get it right this time.
    Best of luck to all at achieving your goals!:D

15. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

Well done davidb1yth00. I thought I was doing well to get the cloud row. Will do a few more rounds but don't think I will finish completely. Average only 31,442 per game.

16. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Congratulations davidb1yth007 , I have played 33 mini games and have CR up. I am continuing on to see how far I can get on the right side! Good luck to everyone playing this game!;)

17. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Now played 20 games, 889870 --> average 44493,5 (only...) 50 times my average --> 2.24 million... uuuh, not enough to Red-Eyed-Slider... calculate... 2.500.000 / 44493 = 57 games... have to be lucky and get +100% or +200% from Party Spins and same time put +100% crops to Gold-Place...

Oh-no-piiiiiip-I´m so so bad, I know that 1 or 2 big areas is not good, 2 smaller and in third time use bonuses, that is right tactic... 2 times now looked wrong and get under 1000 points (look 2 left and ups, only 1 and missed that)...

Now this is serious, when all writes "RES-animal" just now mentioned that price... and... hope so and lets see!

18. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

I really struggled to get good scores the last time this event mechanic was here (Halloween) and continue to only average approx 39k per game. I do have a high score of over 70k so at one point all the stuff aligned ok. I just cannot reproduce it consistently. I understand in theory what to do but just cannot seem to make it happen.

25 games. Next game should push me over the 1 Million points but long way from finishing. My plan is to stop at CR. The mini game takes a long time while I am thinking which path to pursue.

I'm doing my best and I have a lovely friend and neighbor who reminds to do just that :)

Congrats to all who have done well, completed the event, gotten the cloud row and are achieving their goals.

For everyone else, keep going. There is still time to make some progress :)

19. mika-1986

mika-1986 Advanced

Source Farmerama Facebook: "If you use the code HAPPYEASTER23, you will get 5 party tickets and 10 power feeds reserved for your account. The code is valid from now until Tuesday, April 11, 2023 at 23:59 CEST and can be redeemed once per user account."

20. Nuubi-Joonas2210

1584540 points, 37 games, CR on BUT nearly 1.000.000 points needed to RES-stable... with this average 42825,40 points per game it tooks 59 games... I´m going to wrong direction, thinking too much and I´m just "added" +2 games to my "to-do-list" - SAD !

53 hours left BUT...

I already have +100% and +100% and 8h +1 to Event plants in last night, awake all night long from 22pm to 08am... so getting +22 games minimi, can be too much for me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.