Easy but enjoyable suggestion - music

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by BahamaLlama, Jan 23, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. BahamaLlama

BahamaLlama Forum Greenhorn

Hello farmers,

I suggest that we have the option to change our farms music at any time to an event or holiday soundtrack. For example, the birthday event has very pleasant music that I wouldn't mind having year-around. And, if someone's farm is entirely full of bats, maybe they would like spooky halloween music.

Thanks,
    BahamaLlama.

:p

tlcsquared likes this.
  2. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Honestly, no. I shut the music off the first day I played this game and I've never turned it back on. I also shut the music off on every computer game that I play. I prefer no music to listening to the same little tune over and over ad nauseum.

3. mcasparky

mcasparky Forum Apprentice

xDxDxDxD me too! hate constant repetitive music in the background on anything!!

4. strikoroba

strikoroba Active Author

Well, I shut mine too, including all other sounds; however, it would be nice if people who like background music can switch to the tune of their choosing.