Edelweiss valley warehouse

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by asta.neiti, Jan 16, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asta.neiti

asta.neiti Forum Pro

I have storage capacity 140/140 in treen trunks, how can i get it bigger? Increase capacity button is gray. I am level 8.

Tarsis63 likes this.
  2. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

FAQ says Level 13 gives Tree Trunks warehouse extension. I wonder how many badges it requires.
    You just must use more trunks ;), sometimes I recycle them, when I do not have time to make plumber to make room for new ones in my warehouse.

Tarsis63 likes this.
  3. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello asti.neiti,
    As -Paaryna11 stated, you need to wait until you are a higher level to increase capacity. You can recycle them to make Eldelweiss EP, or make Artisan Badges.

Can I assist you further?

4. asta.neiti

asta.neiti Forum Pro

How can i use trunks?? or make Artisan Badges? :eek: Päärynä11 can you send me a private message in Finnish so that I understand what needs to be done, my English is so bad :wuerg:. Now I understood only that recycle possibility, sorry.

Tarsis63 likes this.
  5. shooger.sweet

Trunks can be used in the Recycling tab of the Warehouse to make EP.

Can I assist you further?

6. asta.neiti

asta.neiti Forum Pro

Thank you, NFQ

7. shooger.sweet

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.