Feedback Eggs 'n' Bunnies Day

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Apr 13, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

eventpfapr2022_news.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Eggs 'n' Bunnies Day" Event and Support Quest in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

With the initial requirements it wasn't possible to finish the event in time. Such a pity and a shame the Game Team wasn't aware of this untill players gave their complaints about it. So the Game Team reviewed the event set up and renewed the requirements and FAQ's.
    After this well thought out correction the average, casual non-paying players now have a whooping 4.5 hour spare time inbetween 86 harvests during 12 days.

Wow. Just wow.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2022
  3. sueperkins

sueperkins Forum Connoisseur

And the difficulty rating is only listed as Medium-Hard. I would hate to see what just "Hard" looks like.

MeadowCrossing likes this.
  4. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

:mad::mad::mad: I need to rant here, The FAQ for this event is just Crazy and insane :mad::mad::mad:

It is important that we all need a good sleep to stay healthy as possible it not good at all to encourage us to lose our sleep over 12 day period, if you look at all the sums there is hardly any allowances at all over lost idle time for many different reasons

When all farmers start to lose lost idle time, they is no way at all to get back on Target to get the Cloud Row or get Crabby Treasure (+) :cry::cry::cry:, as no buffs are boosters work in event playing field , it take the joy of playing this event. It makes not logical sense what so ever >:(>:(>:(

This event so be set to insanely hard :mad::mad::mad: I am not happy at all with revised FAQ, Bigpoint seriously need to reconsider FAQ requirements AGAIN >:(>:(>:(

As Bigpoint not taking into consideration that many of us will lost many hours of beauty sleep as our health always comes FIRST:wuerg::wuerg::wuerg::wuerg: I am so disappointed wont be having good Easter Playing Farmerama just do normal farming in 13 years years of farmerama this is worse crazy easter event EVER!!!!:cry::cry::cry:

xiop, Noelle20001, upa70 and 2 others like this.
  5. Laurelei

Laurelei Forum Great Master

The event requirements still appear excessive to me.

Bigpoint, get a clue. If you want to sell stuff, give us the egg timer boost as a separate, less expensive purchase. I'm not going to buy it as part of a 35.00 basket but I might pay a few bucks or some barnyard bills just for the buff.

Just doing what I can on this one, not going to worry about finishing because you would have to have absolutely no life or spend at least 35.00 to have a shot.

Let me just add that the time it takes for bunnies to accept the gift and the many technical problems with the bunnies themselves make this much less enjoyable.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022
    upa70, dumbunny and AniE like this.
  6. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

just keep growing the long crop, harvesting, then feeding the characters with the drops....the rewards are not bad, i've had plenty of wonder trees and stables.
    better than trying to complete an almost impossible event for an average cloud row and some rubbish rewards along the way-.-
    and you don't loose any beauty sleep;)

morva, Sister3, xiop and 3 others like this.
  7. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

I'm thinking the same upa70! The rewards from the hamster are good with winning a decent amount of trees and stables.

My complaints for this event are that it is near impossible to complete without buying a basket, and that I wish we could select multiple soy milks to feed the blue bunny at one time instead of one at a time due to the minimal rewards for each feed. I don't have a problem with feeding the hamster one at a time because the rewards are good and worth the wait.

xiop, upa70, Laurelei and 1 other person like this.
  8. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

No milling! :inlove:
    Nice rewards from drops:inlove:

CR cooldown is good :)

On Event playfield so I can farm as I like on the rest of my farm:inlove:

9. AniE

AniE Board Analyst

Doing this event because we get a long weekend.
    I'm not trying to finish it.
    Pros: on event field and the spawning characters are giving good prizes.

10. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

I agree with all of the above, and would like to add, not being able to access a good portion of the event (the blue bunny) definitely takes away from the enjoyment. That, combined with the absurd initial requirements, and not much better amended requirements, leads me once again to the conclusion that no one at Big Point actually PLAYS this game to see how it works.

Laurelei, sanddollar15, upa70 and 2 others like this.
  11. bobchac

bobchac Someday Author

I am still frustrated with the soymilk bunny. He doesn't show up. The other smaller bunnies at the equipment can be highlighted but can't be fed. I would like some clarification. I feel that the team didn't do a complete analysis for this event. The bunny feeding is haphazard at best. This situation will be thought about in the future. Another event with all of these problems will influence my decision to join in or not. I have been playing since Aug 25, 2014. I have not been frustrated with an event before like this.

Sister3, Fleku, upa70 and 2 others like this.
  12. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

I agree the soymilk bunny is not working properly. Mine shows up but nothing happens when I feed it. It doesn't disappear. This is especially true in the left hand lower corner position. If I leave the field and come back, sometimes I can feed it a couple times, but I still have many soymilk that are worthless because there is a glitch in the game. Since the event isn't doable in terms of the cloudrow, at least the links should work. I didn't do the math, but now that I know it isn't possible to complete it, I'll stop harvesting except when I am harvesting normal crops.

Fleku and Laurelei like this.
  13. jäniksenpelätti

jäniksenpelätti Forum Expert

I have been able to feed the other bunnies but the one that spawns in the left right corner is useless. You can click it, feed it and then nothing happens, the next time you go back to feed the bunnies it's the same amount of feed left

Fleku, sanddollar15 and Laurelei like this.
  14. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

my problem with that darn bunny is if he spawns on the right hand side next to the truck where he loads chocy bars into just behind the conveyor belt, i can not feed him, he will not even show the soya milk giving pop-up to be able to donate to him.
    if he spawns anywhere else on the field, i can donate to him...but inevitably after a random amount of donations to him, he goes and spawns in the one area i can not donate.....so i have to leave the page and come back. sometimes he re-spawns in the same place so i have to leave again to get him to re-spawn somewhere else where i can donate to him.
    -.--.--.- getting tiresome when you have 30 soya milk to try to donate:sleepy:

and you want to donate because when the event ends you will only get 15ep + 20cc per item.....donating gets me 5225cc or 10450ep...so how is that fair if we are having trouble donating the item in the first place because of a script error by the makers???????
    lets not forget the other prizes he hands out, supergrow, tree fertilizer etc

another rushed out event from the conveyor belt of BP without fully performing all necessary checks with regards to performance....and they wanted players to buy a £35 package for this event!!!!!!
    :(

Noelle20001 and Laurelei like this.
  15. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

I can donate to the bunny when he is working, but when he goes gardening, which is much too often, I can't. As upa70 days we want to donate as we go along and it is taking ages.

Sister3 and sglick like this.
  16. Mooboy

Mooboy Commander of the Forum

It is annoying clicking on the bunny not sure that we need to click it again it is quite cumbersome clicking same bunny, i would prefer set of bunnies to click on:wuerg:

Getting supergrow, suzy super and super mulch does helps as i normally put the super trees in Magical Glade, I am taking this opportunity to consume some buffs in my barn to use up more effectively when Diamond slot is not needed for events :p

I have grown to like the Easter Hamster than Easter Bunny this year as it does gives good rewards 4 x crate o Buffs is not bad, not much lucky on wonder tree seedings in this batch, hopefully on last batch before this event ends ;)

It is still over a week left of this event. So love this Hamster i going to call it Hammy The Hamster:D:D

17. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

The Blue Bunny is pure TORTURE!!!! I have not complained about an event or any other aspect in over 10 years, but this technical glitch is miserable. I have to keep changing screen size because 3 bunny positions need to be at 100% & 1 bunny position has to be at 160% size. Plus, the few moment delays brings the torture to total anguish. Easter/ Spring events should celebrate joy, but this event is the total opposite of joy.

morva, Sister3, dumbunny and 7 others like this.
  18. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

Oh Wow!!! o_O sglick - where have you been? I'm so thrilled to see you posting!!!!:inlove:

I'm so annoyed with Blue Bunny...so much trouble and time to get rewards!:sleepy: I'm really only clicking on "Hammy"...rewards much better..and easier!! This is a long event, which I'm not fond of. It's taking forever to get cloud row!

19. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Thank you for fixing most of the issues with the blue bunny! This morning, I am able to click the pop-up from all four positions. Now, maybe, I'll be able to use some of my 200 soy milks.

elimeno likes this.
  20. elimeno

elimeno Forum Overlooker

This event is not enjoyable. Basically you need to spend real money to able to complete this event in time. I never like these ones. I cant appreciate something that is so difficult to complete without spending money.-.- That is not even mentioning the constant glitches. How long did you come off the adobe/flash platform? U still cant fix glitches. Maybe reach out to your competitors and see what they are doing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.