Eggs n Bunnies - no more chocolate sprinkles

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by racheliz, Apr 20, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. racheliz

racheliz Forum Inhabitant

As from today the spawning hamster has stopped working. The last two harvests (event field) have not given any chocolate sprinkles to feed the hamster. The soy milk drops are continuing as normal and bunnies can still be fed. Only the hamster is affected. Please check whether this is a glitch or has the hamster run out of gifts? Thanks

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello racheliz,

Do you have any Chocolate Sprinkles to feed the Hamster? These drops are only rewarded when harvesting the Event playfield.
    If you need your account checked, please post your user ID#

Can I assist you further?

3. racheliz

racheliz Forum Inhabitant

Thanks shooger,
    I did not receive any chocolate sprinkles from 2 harvests on the event field. Before today I was receiving sprinkles from every harvest on that field, 2-4 from the Miracle Egg Plant, 5-7 from Easter Lily. In my 3rd harvest of egg plant just now I received 6 sprinkles so I guess it was just unlucky for 2 harvests. Strange that drops can be so unpredictable, I thought it might be a fault.
    Please close thread now, NFQ

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.