Empty storage

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by 1msech2006, Nov 22, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. 1msech2006

1msech2006 Forum Inhabitant

I desperately need some where to be able to make use of all the givers that I have in my storage. How about more parks or cloud rows>?Since events have become so crazy and impossible to complete, I have tons of givers in my storage. Please could we have a way to empty storage and make use of the millions of EPs from givers and cc givers in storage? I suggest giving us the option to win cloud rows some how, without paying RM in FS quests or in an event that is enjoyable, and we are able to finish without paying RM. Even when I have bought baskets, etc I have not been able to finish events due to tedious and boring length of the event. I further suggest that these winable cloud rows can be used to place any giver we have that will fit the space provided. Prizes for these rows could be CCs, BBs, BB tree (my favorite choices) or anything else developers decide. Playing is becoming more and more expensive. I am seriously at the point of quitting playing, due to the frustrations I have encountered with the events............My frustrations: win givers you have no where to place cause all parks are full, have to pay money to finish event, and I can barely afford event baskets due to my disability income. But since the events are unfinishable unless one pays RM for event baskets, etc, or unless you pay later if/when the past event rows are offered for sale one can never get the cloud rows to place won giver item so why even play the event and fill storage?. I am boycotting all events except BB and MM because I have no where to put the giver item prizes. Suggestions as to how to empty storage of giver items and make use of them are welcome and much appreciated. Thank you for reading this and I appreciate any response with ideas of how to empty my storage area, (and possibly yours) to be able to use the benefits of the stored giver items.

12ss12, purplebeet, BerthaL and 6 others like this.
  2. nm56

nm56 Forum Duke

I agree and would like to add that if they go with the CR option that they be color-coordinated so that when we place them we will know if they are:
    1. ones we want to keep
    2. ones we want to trade
    3. misc. -- possible collection items or ones that were promised during G&T to another player

Its hard to find them when placed on fields so I would prefer if BP did away with all the EP fields and just had 2 places for them:
    1. auto-harvest
    2. manual harvest

Plus all those extra areas could be used for expansion:
    Ranch area to place pens and/or Orchard(s) to place trees

12ss12, purplebeet, BerthaL and 4 others like this.
  3. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Exceptional Talent

[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    Use them... I used them to help me level up. I was stuck at level 97 for what felt like forever and still had a way to go. I wanted out. Not just out I wanted level 100. Think...think...think hummm maybe... so I decided to put all farming on hold for a little while and I was like Hurricane Florence. I ripped everything up. Then I went to the storage shed and dusted all those inactive givers. Put them in EP amount order and started filling up every space with the high-level EPs givers down to the lowest. Making sure to activate any buffs or cloud rows that add to the total EP amount of the givers before harvesting. If I had a stray empty field I made sure the trees that went in them were as high giving as I had. :D that really helped and I was level 100 in just a short time. At least it felt short to me after being stuck at level 97 for eternity.
    I'm not sure of your level you may already be in a happy place. Just thought I'd share
    Happy Farming and Good Luck

12ss12, Lea2191, BerthaL and 2 others like this.
  4. Janisella

Janisella Forum Apprentice

I've suggested a few times over the years that we be able to decorate the inside of the farmhouse and be able to put giver items in a curio cabinet and on the mantle. There could be a furniture maker and textile mill in the artisan village where we could make furniture and curtains, tablecloths, etc. to decorate as well. They could even make it where we have to work to build and expand the curio cabinet using products or tools so it becomes an interesting addition to our farming strategy.

12ss12, purplebeet, BerthaL and 2 others like this.
  5. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

For me the game is about utilizing the farmland to achieve my goals. What is in the inventory is irrelevant in my opinion. The items in my storage are there because I have better things on my fields. There is already a lot of things to harvest on the farm and in the clouds, I see no need for more.

I think it is because there is a constraint that the game is interesting. You have to prioritize, and it pays off to have a strategy if you have goals you want to accomplish.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
    12ss12, Lea2191, zerodegrees and 2 others like this.
  6. FrootloopGrove

I just about fell the same way Mir BUT I was happy those things were there when I was trying to reach my goal of level 100 now they are all back in storage collecting dust waiting for the next time they can be of use to me.

That is a fancy idea and I like it somewhere to display the labors of our hard work but you are getting crazy with it when you say ...
    Unless we use the things that are already being produced... squirrels do make blankets ...BUT there are separate games for house decorating and Mir has a very good point with
    and yet BP just keeps coming up with new ideas (snicker)

7. 1msech2006

It takes a long, long time to get to level 100. It is easier now to get to level 100 than it was when I first started playing...it took me a very long time to get to level 100.....years. I have been playing since this game first started. After about 110 level, I leveled up faster and am now at 147 level. I jumped 20 levels in about two or three months after I reached level 120. My point is, why do alll the events have giver items that you cannot place if all your parks, cloud rows, pet fields are already full? What is the use of playing events that you will give you things that you may never use. I counted my givers in storage and I stopped counting at 220. I put out the highest givers I can find and all the cc givers some on planting fields, but still have over 220 givers in storage that I worked for to win .....what is the point of winning things you can never get the benefit of using. I go through storage looking for the best/highest giver items frequently and change things but... It is becoming boring to do that all the time and frustrating not being able to get the benefits of all my givers. When I first started playing this game we didn't even have a storage area so if you deleted something, you lost it forever. We also only had one playing field for planting and one park for givers. The game has progressed since that time. However I feel the game is breaking down and becoming frustrating for some of us older players....game has become to huge IMO

Are you able to finish events and get the cloud rows?? I haven't been able to finish an event in about a year and just keep getting giver items...events are to long, boring, and unless I pay RM for baskets I do not even get close to finishing events due to the fact that I have got a home life and cannot spend all the time required playing........Please if you have any strategy to finish events let me know..........I have done things in the suggestion thread as other players have recommended. Still I cannot finish to get cloud rows. At present I am boycotting all events except BB and MM.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 25, 2019
  8. FrootloopGrove

Yes, it does it took me 3 years and 4 months to the day to break level 100.
    I understand what you are saying I rarely complete events myself and most of the time I can not even get all the givers given for the event. I love stickers and there are a lot of events I only play long enough to get my sticker and then I'm done BUT sometimes I will go after some of the gives just because they are cute or they are charged with something good. That is for me, not everyone and I get how you feel about wanting to get the full benefits of your winnings.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
    12ss12, 1msech2006 and farmlily3 like this.
  9. 1msech2006

I have attempted to sell my givers that I have in storage during G&T in order to get something out of them. I am not a hoarder. If something is not serving its purpose in RL I throw it out or give it away or sell it. Many of the givers cannot be sold. It will show in my storage but when I try to sell the giver at G&T event it says that I do not have it and will not allow me to sell the item even though it appears in my storage. What's up with that???? Please if a monitor or anybody who reads this could you tell me why this happens??????? Going thru all my givers in storage to select the best ones to place is a chore. With fewer things in storage it would be so much less a chore........maybe instead of another park or cloud row, how about being able to sell old item in G&T????????

Oh wonderful! A Winters Tale quests will give me a chance to get more givers that I have no place to put without going thru all my placed items and what I now have in storage. Do I play or not play???? Not worth the effort IMO. Thanks for another gifted giver item BP. Does me alot of good in storage so thanks alot.

Last edited by moderator: Dec 3, 2019
    12ss12 likes this.
  10. ag56

ag56 Forum Inhabitant

My opinion; no, no more fields (plots or decoration)! No more extra CRs to use up the decorations as well. We have already enough fields/items to harvest.

I would like to see an option to build our own decoration, combine what we have in inventory i.e. if I have two 11 hrs decoration let me make one 22 hrs decoration out of it or something in that style. That would allows us to decrease number of decorations we have and actually use them.

Other option: allow us to sell it or create a junk basket we can throw everything we don't want (decoration, trees, stables) in it.

11. 1msech2006

These are some very interesting ideas. I do agree that we have so many fields and parks and cloud rows to harvest already. These suggested options could be built upon IMO. And would help empty my storage. Thank you ag56

12ss12 likes this.
  12. morris111

morris111 Someday Author

A sell back option would be usefull, I have so many yellow animal pens that I will never use again because I have upgraded to orange or red. Even a long term out of sight junk barn would be incredible. A junk market even, new players get a leg up I get to not dig through my useless junk to get to the things I want.

12ss12, 1msech2006 and Lea2191 like this.
  13. Lea2191

Lea2191 Forum Inhabitant

It's much easier to level up than it used to be at any given level. The crops and stables keep getting higher EP, more fields than when I started farming, more cloudrows. Plus Pets really boost up the EP.

I agree there is enough to harvest already

Some ideas
    1. Allow trade of these for things mystery stables and actual valuable things. You could even introduce a new stable with trade-in from this category. (agree with Morris111) .
    2. Have more cloud rows that allow anything to be placed there and do not require special placements
    3. Have an event on the event field that requires decorations only. Something used occasionally is not useless.
    4. Experiment with using decorations in quests. Drops come from decorations for example. - just something different.

12ss12, morris111 and 1msech2006 like this.
  14. 1msech2006

I really like the idea of a junk market. A seperate place like a yard sale event would be help to receive some benefit from most of the stuff I NEVER use.

Wonderful idea

Last edited by moderator: Jan 6, 2020
    12ss12 and morris111 like this.