event field

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by upa70, Jun 28, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

if you are not going to utilise the event field, give it to us an extra growing field....i know i could use the extra space and im sure im not the only one.
    even if it is only for crops...that would help with making the copious amounts of animal feed i get through.
    you dont use it for anything else...like events!!!
    -.-

ç.çiftçi, Jazac, Growalot and 2 others like this.
  2. Growalot

Growalot Old Hand

Great idea upa70 to use the event field for crops, we could always use extra space.

sanddollar15, ç.çiftçi and Jazac like this.
  3. Jazac

Jazac Forum Veteran

I think we should've been using that field all along. I mean close it a day before.. warning or no warning I and many thousand others wont care.. I mean how many days we could've grown and loose one field of crops??? I wont complain for sure.. I am totally sure no one in their right mind would complain about using that field for what over 60 days cause we never have a use for it and just loose one field worth of crops. I mean this can be a win win for everyone.. Us players and game makers can still use it for events... MEANTIME we use it..

ç.çiftçi likes this.
  4. zarasox

zarasox Someday Author

I am in total agreement, space is lacking in this game and I often have to put trees away in order to grow event crops on certain fields, my inventory is overflowing with decorations, animals and trees which I have no room to place and yet we have a field which is idle the majority of the time.