Event Plant EP Booster - Instant or not Instant?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by sapeli, Jun 14, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sapeli

sapeli Junior Expert

No matter how much I tried to use the Forum's "search" function, I didn't find any information (I'm an old Finnish man with poor English language skills, this is written with a compiler) that the Booster mentioned in the title is like that:

1) starts as soon as you get one (for example from the "Blast from the Past" task series)

2) Will I bring that Booster to storage and can I use it later.

Since I would not want to use that benefit in the absence of an event going on or using an event plant, that bonus would be affected.

Probably a pretty easy question, but not for me, so I’m grateful if and certainly when someone can help me and tell me if the bonus will start right away or can I use it later.

Thanks in advance for the information: "sapeli"

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello sapeli,

It depends on where you obtain the booster from. If it is included in an Event Basket, or win it during certain events, the Booster starts straight away.
    If it does go to your inventory, you will find it in the Barn under "Pantry" or in the Deco inventory under "consumables", and can be activated when you choose.

Can I assist you further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.