Expired Harvest Bonus purchases

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Megan, Jun 30, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Megan

Megan Forum Apprentice

Hi,
    I am getting an advertisement to buy a "Giant Level Up Pack for 11.49 USD". It can only be purchased in the next 5 hours.
    It promises "1,500 % more EP from harvesting (Full Moon fields) for 168 hrs. Activates with purchase!"
    According to the preview calendar the moonlight fields are not opening until the 8th of July which is more than 168 hours away. There are other packages with the same conditions also for sale. If we buy these packs can we do something to reactivate the bonuses when we need them or will we be offered similar purchase packs again when the moonlight fields are open?
    Thank you.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Megan :)

The initial launch of the Level up packs was for the Mainlands. However, in October 2018, when MM was also running at the same time as the Level up pack sale, the caveat was added that it affected Fullmoon fields. If the sale is ever offered during a time when MM is running, you will receive the increased EP bonus from those fields as well.

May I assist you further?

3. Megan

Megan Forum Apprentice

Hello Farmers Almanac :)
    Thank you for explaining. I understand now and will look for times when they overlap. Thank you for your assistance. I have no further questions.

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome :)

No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.