extreme lag and hanging

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by ctindaldavies, Mar 2, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctindaldavies

ctindaldavies Forum Baron

Any thoughts on this, this morning, please?
    So far it has taken well over an hour to run through all the playfields to harvest. There is continual lag, and forced logout. Still haven't finished harvesting everything and have lost most of the of EP bonuses running.

I have the lastest browser versions, caches have been cleared, internet speed test done and it's running at full capacity, all other web sites functioning as normal, it's just Farmerama. Playing on Edge because it works better with the game than the other browsers.

Edit to add example: Harvester countdown timer said it had 8 minutes left out of 1 hour voucher, yet it threw up the purchase harvester options. I applied anouther voucher. The real time was correct as I knew it should have run out by then, but the graphics were 8 minutes behind.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2022
  2. sueperkins

sueperkins Forum Connoisseur

I have also noticed lag and hanging. It is even worse during popular events. I have noticed that the lag is less if you use the download client. I would recommend trying that if you haven't already.

3. ctindaldavies

Because my morning start routine coincides with 12-1am Germany time, I assume they are running scripts etc in the wee hours of the night. It is now 3:39am GMT+1 and the game is running more smoothly. It just happens extremely often. There are many times I have been forced to leave for work without getting through all the fields.

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello ctindaldavies,

Are you using a browser or the Standalone Client? Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies to see if that helps? As Germany is sleeping at that time, no scripts will be running to cause any lag:p

Can I assist you further?

5. ctindaldavies

No idea what's going on then shooger. It's always during the same time frame. I do say in my initial post that I am using Edge (browser) and cache has been cleared. Never mind, I am sure I will just grump about it in the morning again :) Please close. Thank you

6. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Please make sure that no other windows or tabs are open while you are trying to farm. Other programs running, even in the background, can slow down the game.

Have you tried to see if the download client will run smoother for you?

I have cleared your server cache to see if it helps.

On behalf of all who assisted, you are welcome. Hopefully, things will improve for you soon.

Closing as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.