factory upgrade

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by welshkoiman, May 3, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. welshkoiman

welshkoiman Junior Expert

ive got 5 factory upgrades but i cant find the factory in question ant ideas

2. sueperkins

sueperkins Forum Connoisseur

Go to your crate icon on the let side bar. click on the sheep icon. Click on workshop upgrades. Your workshops and workshop upgrades being shown to you are dependant on where you accessed the menu. Mainland area shows mainland shops. Baha will show Baha shops.

3. WildCat

WildCat Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Hi welshkoiman,

it might be I misunderstood, but could you please provide the exact name of the factory upgrade? Or maybe screenshot of it? In addition to that it would be helpful to know your game account ID. That way someone could have a look on the matter and try to locate the hiding factory.

Thank you in advance for the additional information.

4. welshkoiman

User: welshkoiman ID: 31235332

5. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello welshkoiman,

You received the Factory Upgrades in 2018. I can find no logs that show you owned the base Factory. Is it possible you did not buy the "Base" factory from the Shop when it was available until 2019?

Can I assist you further?

6. welshkoiman

ok ty can u remove them from my inventory plz as they r of no use

7. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

We cannot remove them from your account. You can try selling them next Gift & Trade event or wait to see if the Factory is offered again in the future.

Can I assist with anything further?

8. welshkoiman

9. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of all who assisted, you are welcome :)

No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.