Fall Festival - Strategy Thread

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by 12ss12, Nov 13, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

FAQ-Fall Festival
    The event takes place on the Event Playfield available on the Map:​

[​IMG]

The event playfield consists of one hundred and twenty eight 1x1 plots. Only water and manure can be used on the event playfield.
    Note: No Crafting Buff effects the event plants (Pumpkin jam, Carrot-apple chutney or Crop Buffs won on the Farmwheel). Only EP Buffs effect this playfield.
    To complete just the 3 booths we need
    1. 1700 Event Crops (Fountain Grass)
    2. 700 Cinnamon Sticks (drop items from 3 mainland & 3 baha/tropical farms)
    3. 400000 EV of Crops (main, baha, Moonlight crops)
    4. 60000 EV of products (main, baha, Moonlight products)
    5. 500000 EV of tree fruits (main, baha, Moonlight tree fruits)
    6. 400000 EV of animals (main, baha, Moonlight animals)
    7. Pumpkin juice drop from event playfield is not needed
    8. And also mill product too is not needed.
    • There will be a special event crop: Fountain Grass, plantable on the event playfield only! Time: 6 hours
    • There will be two special event drops:
    1. Pumpkin Juice (necessary for mill product (Which in turn is necessary for TOP 3000. Otherwise unnecessary)
    You will get these drops while harvesting your crops on the event playfield only!

2.Cinnamon Sticks
    You will get these drops while harvesting your crops, trees, animals and workshops on the 3 main and 3 tropical lands!
    • There will be a special Mill product: Pumpkin Spiced Latte (necessary only for TOP 3000, not for completing the 3 booths)
    Ingredients: 2 x Fountain Grass, 2 x Pumpkin Juice, 5 x Cinnamon Sticks
    Time: 15 seconds
    It can be produced in the main and tropical Mills - Events feed tab!

1. Clicking on the Characters will open the Event Layer:
    You can complete the 3 event booths in any order.
    To see the requirements/rewards, click on the information icons.
    To donate goods, click on the green plus icons.

Booth 1

[​IMG]

Booth 2

[​IMG]

Booth 3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The Top 3000 layer can be accessed once all Rooms have been completed! Be one of the 3000 winners by donating the most goods to the event and win spectacular rewards.
    2. [​IMG]Opens the Event Shop:

If you donate the following breeding animals, you get the corresponding event crops.

[​IMG]
    Donations towards the Top 3000, reward special Rewards and Crates at certain intervals of equivalency payed in:
    ThresholdReward
    e.g. 900,000 barn value equivalence30 x Farm Coins
    e.g. 1,020,000 barn value equivalence10 x Party tickets
    e.g. 1,140,000 barn value equivalence1 x Harvest Helper Coupon (12 hrs)
    e.g. 1,260,000 barn value equivalence1 x Carrot-apple chutney
    e.g. 1,380,000 barn value equivalence1 x Flower Booth Upgrade
    The first 5 levels of donation of goods will be shown on progress bar. Each donation of certain value will reward you either 1 x Crate O' Silver or 1 x Crate O' Gold. As you go up and up in donation, your reward frequency increases.
    We receive anyone of the following reward when we open the crate.
    Crate O' Silver
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Crate O' Gold
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

****************************************************************************************************************************************

TOP 3000

* What can you donate to Top 3000?
    • Fruits (main land, tropical and moonlight)
    • Animals (main land, tropical and moonlight)
    • Workshop products (main land, tropical and moonlight)
    • Crops (main land, tropical and moonlight)
    • Breeding animals (main land and tropical)
    • Tools
    • Event crops and special items:
      • Fountain Grass: 5000 worth
      • Pumpkin Juice: 100000 worth
      • Cinnamon Sticks: 10000 worth
      • Pumpkin Spiced Latte: 300000 worth
    [​IMG]
    Top 500 Reward
    1 x Gold Reward Pack
    1 x Vegetable Booth Upgrade
    1 x Apple Booth Upgrade
    1 x Fall Festival Magic Stalk Row

[​IMG]

Top 501-1000 Reward
    1 x Silver Reward Pack
    1 x Apple Booth Upgrade

[​IMG]
    Top 1001-3000 Reward
    1 x Bronze Reward Pack

Gold Reward Pack
    [​IMG]

Silver Reward Pack
    [​IMG]

Bronze Reward Pack
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks One-Two! :D
    I'm a tad confused, no change there then! :wuerg: What are the Pumpkin Spice Latte for? :p

3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

illy, the Pumpkin Spice Latte has a 300k donation value if you are going to go for the Top spots. Otherwise, you don't need it. Sounds delicious on this cold day :)

4. illy1996

Thanks Pups, I looked everywhere but I couldn't see what it does! Yes, it sounds wonderful! Are you going for it this year? :oops:

5. puppiesnponies

No, not this time. I've participated (and placed) twice and so I'm working on other farming goals now. If any of our farming friends are going to make a run at Top 3000, please let us know if we can help or at the very least, so we can cheer you on.

6. 12ss12

Hi illy, we don't need the
    1. Pumpkin juice drop from event playfield
    2. And also mill product

FAQ was a little bit confusing. So I took some time to organise my strategy post.

Now I am off to my farm, to see what I can market. Miss broke.

7. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

Just to clarify, you actually donate the breeding animals to get additional event crops, not the other way around...

8. 12ss12

Thanks -matselleste- ! You are right. I am off to correct. You saved my Breeding animals from being sacrificed (on account of my misapprehension.)

9. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I still can't see the point of this one. Only 500 will get the cloud row? This poor farm never will and my other farm isn't poor, but also doesn't want to become poor in a vain attempt to get a completely out of reach cloud row. Having mistakenly thought it was attainable in past events only to be out-donated by the high and mighty at the last minute, these two puny farms are just going to say: Nope nope nope.

10. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

I am going to enter, Im from the US, but if I remember correctly I will show as something else, I cannot change it due to this farm is thru bigfish. If anyone is in Market 39, please contact me if you have same some barn stock you want to get rid of with a good cc to ev ratio, or if you dont understand this, tell me what you got and I will make you an offer. My hubby is sick and I lost a lot of time over the past few months, and Im not quite where I was hoping to be, but I am still gonna go for it, just because I have worked very hard for this. I placed I think it was 22nd place last year, my goal was to make into the top 10, but I think I might shy of what it will take, so since I have worked all year, I have decided to go for it and just hope I can place higher than last year.

11. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Duke

Good luck sebe96!!!

12. puppiesnponies

Good luck!

13. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Sebe96, good luck, I will be rooting for you!

14. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Best of luck neighbor! :D

15. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Go Sebe96! I hope you do well. Farming via BigFish makes some things easier and some things harder.... getting to these forums is one of the hard things and why I have this ID and a second non-BigFish farm.

16. sebe96

sebe96 Forum Demigod

Thanks everyone, yes Big Fish definately has its advantages and disadvantages. But if I had to choose, I would do bigfish again, I have some that are not and I refuse to spend money on them. But on bigfish account I cannot use the gift cards, and everyone gives me the gift cards for Christmas, LOL that is when my second farms gets some attention LOL. But I do have to remember to let everyone know this year, not to get me the Subway cards LOL. My bank charges me $3 per transaction on top of what BP charges, because we are in different countries, so again, another reason I refuse to spend money on it LOL, every once in awhile I will splurge if it something I want really bad LOL

I had so much running today, so I have a slow start to the event, I hate the event playfield, I know Im different than most, most everyone loves it, But I absolutely hate it, I like to use SSG and SG on events.

I havnt even had time yet to analyze the drops for both events to see if I have to take my high EV crops down and put out stables.

Good Luck to all with this event. I am so excited for this event.

17. illy1996

The very best of luck Sebe96 and all those going for it! :D

18. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Demigod

Good Luck Sebe96 and any other fine farmer going for the Top. ;) I got a sticker. :p

19. 12ss12

All the best Sebe96. I will be following your progress in the TOP 3000.

20. illy1996

I think I can finish the first part of this event by tomorrow ... now am I brave enough to enter the Big Boy's Game? :p
    Where's Broke when I need his know-how? o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.