FAQ Coloured Animal Pen Upgrades

Discussion in 'Game FAQ's' started by teddy.bear, Nov 5, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

1025.png

* What are the "Coloured Stable Upgrades" ?
    For the animals listed below, there exists 5 types of coloured stable upgrades:
    1. Yellow upgrade
    2. Orange upgrade
    3. Red upgrade
    4. Pink upgrade
    5. Neon upgrade
    * What is the advantage of the coloured upgrades?
    Upgraded stables give higher EPs and have a shorter growing time to produce animals.
    Some of these upgrades even produce 2 or 3 animals per cycle!
    * Where can I get some Coloured Upgrades for my animal stables?
    Coloured Upgrades for animal stables can be made in the City Workshop from level 21+
    1. Select the animal of your choice,
    2. then scroll (with the green arrows) to see the different stables and production pens that you can build (if you have the required items)
    3. finally, click on the large green checkmark.
    4. You'll find the freshly built Coloured Upgrade in your Animal Inventory Tab.
    The Yellow and Orange Upgrades can also be bought in the Shopping Center
    * I need some coloured animals to make the Coloured Upgrades, where can I get some?
    This FAQ will be most helpful: {FAQ} Coloured Animals: How to make them?
    * Will a coloured upgrade produce coloured animals (i.e. Gold chicken, brown cow, candy goat, etc)?
    No.
    Even if the upgrades are 'coloured' they only produce normal animals of that species.
    * Are these coloured upgrades stackable? Can I place an orange upgrade on a yellow one?
    No! These are NOT upgrades to each other.
    Each one can be built when you want and placed straight onto a normal stable of the same species
    * How do I get the upgraded coloured stables "started"?
    Like all stables, Coloured Upgraded Stables require animal feed (and optionally water, power-feed)
    * What do the new stables give?
    Most coloured upgraded stables will give the following (however some variations can exist depending on each animal: see the posts below for each type of animal)
    • Yellow stable gives 1 normal animal
    • Orange stable gives 2 normal animals
    • Red stable gives 2 normal animals
    • Pink stable gives 3 normal animals
    • Neon stable gives 4 normal animals
    * Which farm animals have coloured upgrades?
    Click on the animal to see the graphics of the upgrades, what is required to make them, and what they produce.

* Which bahamarama animals have coloured upgrades?

Last edited by moderator: Jun 17, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.