FAQ Rent a Super Friend

Discussion in 'Payment FAQ's' started by teddy.bear, Nov 7, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

480.png

* How can I get a Super Friend?
    You can rent the Super Friend from the Shopping Center for 50 BB: you will find them in the Service tab, under the names Rent-a-Super-Friend.

2019-09-25_09h44_00.png

After you rented them, you will see them in your neighbours list:
    482.png
    Hoptimus Prime

* What are the advantages of a Super Friend?
    The Super Friend will send you a special gift every day, for 2 weeks. The first gift will be received right after your purchase, and the subsequent ones every 24 hours from the purchase time.

* What gifts should I expect?
    You will receive random gifts from the following list:

484.png

* What happens if I cannot log in every day?
    If you cannot log in every day, do not worry, you will not lose your gifts. The Super Friends will save them for when you log in the first time. So if you do not log in for 3 days, you will get 3 gifts when you access your farm.

* What happens after I get my last gift?
    After you receive your 14th gift, the Super Friend will be automatically removed from your neighbours list.
    Note: To see your gifts as pop-ups, you need to have "show gifts as pop ups" enabled in the Game Settings:
    2019-09-25_09h31_14.png

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.