Farm wheel and party wheel prizes

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by maiju69, Dec 30, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. maiju69

maiju69 Forum Greenhorn

Sorry to complain but I'm sick of getting Truffle farms an its upgrades from farm and party wheel. I have now 60 Truffle farm I: yellow upgrades and 13 Truffle farms. From those I have made perhaps 10 Truffle farms and none of those upgrades. I can't even sell those.

farmerumf likes this.
  2. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Ambassador

I don't think I have seen Truffle farms on the wheel but I do have 145 Orange Donkey and 63 Yellow Shearing Shed (sheep). I am sure others can trump that :D Just won another Orange Donkey !!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
    sanddollar15 likes this.
  3. mindy1701

mindy1701 Count Count

Just checked and I have 199 orange donkeys and 115 yellow shearing sheds - and I got rid of a bunch of the sheds on the last train - at least they're good for something :p

4. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

I have 207 Orange Donkeys, and 233 Yellow Shearing sheds and Beavers 50 yellow and 79 Orange!:music::p:wuerg:

farmerumf and mindy1701 like this.
  5. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

I get orange donkeys daily. Now I have 457 of them o_O I also have 205 yellow dairies and 281 yellow shearing sheds. At least I do not need to worry, what I can send to the train.

sanddollar15 and mindy1701 like this.
  6. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

I come a close second with 349 Orange Donkeys and 273 Sheep Shearing Sheds! :wuerg:
    Orange I don't mind but I never put out Yellow pens of any description! xD

farmerumf and sanddollar15 like this.
  7. rivak

rivak Forum Duke

Well, I lose by a large margin. I thought having 57 Orange Donkeys as a lot, but I was obviously mistaken. *facepalm*

Last time I put my extra Bio-Glue labs on the train. Next time I think the burros will be leaving town. :)

farmerumf likes this.