Farm Work 101 v4

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Nov 8, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

Starts: Wednesday, 9th of November at 14:00 CET (UTC+1)
    Ends: Tuesday, 15th of November at 14:00 CET (UTC+1)

FAQ Farm Work 101 V4

...............[​IMG]
    Chicken
    [​IMG]
    Rabbit
    [​IMG]
    Mouse
    [​IMG]
    Squirrel
    Total
    Needed
    Event Crop
    [​IMG]
    2,780 x Farmer's Purses2,780 x Farmer's Purses2,780 x Farmer's Purses2,780 x Farmer's Purses11,120 x Farmer's Purses
    Time: 5 hours and 30 minutes
    Plantable on the Main farm only!
    Drop
    [​IMG]
    169 x Watering cans169 x Watering cans169 x Watering cans169 x Watering cans676 x Watering cans
    You will get these drops when harvesting your main land and the rainforest from crops and trees only.
    Barn
    [​IMG]
    560 x Pumpkins560 x Pumpkins800 x Pumpkins800 x Pumpkins2,720 x Pumpkins
    Wake up1414151558 x Wake up = 116 x Power Feed

or

58 x Wake up
    = 58 x Sack of Fruits (15,080 x Kenaf + 870 x Pineapples + 870 x Bananas)

Level 1
    [​IMG]

Level 2
    [​IMG]

Level 3
    [​IMG]

Level 4
    [​IMG]

2. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks *WisdomTree* for starting the thread. I was about to have a stab at it but I would have been way off the mark! Thank goodness you were quicker than me! :p
    I will take part and try to finish ... lot of crops needed but I will throw all the SG and SSG I can at it and try to finish. :music:
    Good luck all! ;)

3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thanks WisdomTree for starting the thread! I don't like this event so I will be just farming and stocking my barn!:music:
    Good luck everyone and have fun waking those sleeping animals!:sleepy:

TruckFarm, Sue46, 12ss12 and 4 others like this.
  4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Thanks for starting our strategy thread :)

I'm in for the Balloon factory upgrades and the Crate O Neon stables. At least the crops are the same harvest time duration, but would like for the quantities needed to be the same too so when you are done growing crops, you are done with both. Just picky I guess xD

davidb1yth007, Sue46, 12ss12 and 6 others like this.
  5. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

Balloon Factory Upgrades - not needed?

OK, lots of crops, over (edit 11.120 not 15000, no need to me that much bahama-crops, using some PW too to wake up animals) and not so lot of SG in my inventory...

Last edited: Nov 9, 2022
    MARLYMAR, 12ss12 and sanddollar15 like this.
  6. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Yes, I need them BUT when I don't like a game and don't think it is fun, I just sit it out and will wait for next event!;) Good luck I hope you reach your goals.

7. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

Thanks @*WisdomTree* Your charts always makes event requirements so easy to see!

In case anyone was wondering, drops from "farm land" = main farm; no drops from green meadow or magical glade. I was wondering about this because event crops are on "main farm" and drops on "farm land" (and rainforest). So, I thought we might get drops from all 3 main farm lands - no such luck. I hope drop rates are good for main farm and rainforest!

MARLYMAR, 12ss12 and Nuubi-Joonas2210 like this.
  8. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

Not a near, not even every small plot Amarath gives a drop. I have 176 plots and 18 trees - only 170 drops from main field... o_O:(:cry: (and some old trick, I wait 1,5 minutes before using harvester... no help)

MARLYMAR and 12ss12 like this.
  9. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Moved my howies from the green meadow to the rainforest yesterday.

I'm in on the usual farms, plus my baby farms are going to try doing a little of this one, too. I'm nuts. I'm sure of that. Because in real life, I'm sewing like a mad woman. I'll have to set alarms to remind myself to harvest crops. Show in Lewistown this coming Saturday. Likely crummy internet so not going to be able to farm the entire day Saturday. Hoping the snow lets up and it's not too bad to travel.

Wondering if our Finnish friends are having winter (snow), too?

Okay, strategy:

For my farms, I'm NOT growing Kenaf for the wakey wakey sacks of fruit. All my farms have plenty of power feed, so I've decided to use a little of it and skip growing kenaf and milling the sacks of fruit. Planted pumpkin yesterday on all participating farms. Will continue growing pumpkin on the other 2 mainland fields.

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE END to do the chores. The last few chores take quite a bit of time. Set a timer on your computer or your phone to remember to come back and finish the task.

10. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

I had 432 drops. So more than half way. Doing some marketing in pumpkins & bananas

TruckFarm, MARLYMAR, dumbunny and 2 others like this.
  11. cats50

cats50 Regular

Am I wrong you need to do the third animal an get cloud row. The rest you can leave alone if you want.

MARLYMAR and Brookeham like this.
  12. illy1996

I might be being a bit dense but my Chicken seems to want more feeding to get past level one than it shows. I couldn't get past level one so I fed it some more crops and now I have filled up the whole row and still can't move to level two - is it me? Am I missing something? o_O

12ss12 likes this.
  13. 12ss12

illy the chicken requirements are more than the others. You need to feed it twice with event crops, once with the drops and once with the pumpkins to finish the first level. So it takes more event crops and more waking ups.

Also see if level 1 is highlighted. Only then you will be able to click finish. Sometime we might have clicked level 2 or 3 or 4, in that case the finish button would be greyed out.

TruckFarm likes this.
  14. illy1996

Thanks, One-Two. My top row (crops) is complete, can't feed it any more crops - that makes 5 lots! :wuerg:

Can you tell me how to do a screen shot so I can show you what I mean? :p

12ss12 likes this.
  15. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

Do you also have one purple dot on second row (from Pruning, in the middle with shears) and one green dot on bottom row(from Harvesting, right with pumpkins). In level 4 you'll need all those 5 blue dots from Seedings.

Here is instructions for screen shot https://board-en.farmerama.com/threads/screenshots.7285/

12ss12 likes this.
  16. 12ss12

PC - On your top rightside of the keyboard you will have a key with PrintScreen. Press it, the screen shot will be copied. You can paste it in paint and save.
    Laptop - Fn key + PrintScreen...

or

Better use Snipper Tool,
    Seach for Snipper tool, click on it and round the screen you want to take screen shot.

Upload online. From there copy it here.

shooger.sweet has answered your querry. It seems you forgot to wake up your chicken before finishing. You have to wake it up.

TruckFarm likes this.
  17. illy1996

I actually managed to do a screen shot but couldn't work out how to paste it into the thread! :eek:

Thank you One-Two and -Päärynä11 for your help - somehow I didn't see the "Finish" even though I fed that pesky Chicken three more times than necessary! All is well now. Finished and am now on Level 2 - and not much needed to finish that one now! Always a bright side! :music:

Onwards and upwards! xD

12ss12 likes this.
  18. 12ss12

You have to upload the picture to any online website. From there copy it here. There are several sites that hosts picture for free.

TruckFarm likes this.
  19. illy1996

Thanks One-Two. I used to have a site I used but I don't think it is going any more. Problems all solved so will learn new tricks when I need to in the future! Perhaps you might see my picture on the next event like this one! xD

12ss12 likes this.
  20. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

illy1996 - I use postimages.org when I add pictures to the Baha List. It is free.

I'm done with this event thanks to SG/SSG during farmwheel spin for 24 hours. Back to normal farming :)

happycallie and Brookeham like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.