Feedback Farm Work 101

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by shooger.sweet, Apr 27, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

trainingapr2022_news.png

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding the "Farm Work 101" Event and Support Quest in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. upa70

upa70 Forum Expert

well the only bad thing i can see about playing this event is the fact that you either have to waste power feed to wake the animals up after each round of training or use your rainforest to grow a further crop to make the sacks of fruit as an alternative to wake up the animals. that's it!! no other way!
    forgive me if i'm wrong but in the past versions of events like this i'm sure the animals were on a timer between sleeps...i.e. they slept for say 1 hour after training then woke up refreshed for more training....the option was there to feed them something i.e. powerfeed or whatever else to wake them up early for more training....saving time sleeping.
    am i wrong???
    if that's the case, why the change, what was wrong with that???? especially as so many breeding events and discount days (quick fill up your breeding pen for 1 pf each...there's 132 pf gone in a flash) are constantly coming of the BP conveyor belt.
    i personally cant keep up with the demand for power feed all the time and i have the mill subscription to half production time!!!
    -.-
    ok, so just looking through the archives, every version of this event has had the same requirements to wake up the animals after training...a special crop/millable item or power feed. think i may be confusing it with another event similar to this where you grow the baby animals into adults???? is that the one where you wait for a period of time before the animal wakes and you can feed and grow them again?????
    sorry getting old....grey matter is getting fuzzyo_O

Last edited: Apr 28, 2022
  3. Solatido

Solatido Forum Master

I was happy with this event and was able to finish rather quickly. My main wish is that the fields be swapped - optional crops on the main farm. I really need my main farm fields to stay available more than the island fields.

Also - why are stables always excluded from drops? If a field was not needed for event crops, it sure would be nice if the other fields could be used for anything we needed/wanted while still being eligible for drops.

Sue46, MeadowCrossing, upa70 and 2 others like this.
  4. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

I was able to complete this yesterday and amazed at all the rewards given at each step. My inventory is bursting with critters which will have to wait until I have more space and resources to place them. It took a while to understand the dot system and I didn't keep track of the amount of crops planted/used, so I made more than needed. I like the aspect of 'left-overs' being rewarded when the event's over. Overall, find each new event challenging and interesting. Thanks to all who gave tips. For those of us doing events for the first time, it's really helpful. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.