Farm Work - Chicken not leveling up

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by illy1996, Nov 11, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Please can someone just check if my Chicken is doing what it should be doing. A pop up told me I couldn't advance to Level 2 because I had not finished Level 1 but no matter what I do, the Chicken will not move on. Each time it adds something to the top box but I am still on Level 1. :eek:

I make this mistake each time with this type of event - I get confused which one should be filled in, top or bottom boxes, but I am pretty sure that something is going wrong. :music:
    I really hope I am not wasting my crops feeding a lazy Chicken. :D

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello illy1996,

Your chicken is sleeping and needs to be woken up. Once you have woken him, you should see a "Finish" tab:

finish tab.png

Once you have clicked on that he will proceed to the next level.

The dots at the bottom are the amount of each of the skills needed to progress through each level. You can see the amount required for each level by clicking on the 1,2,3,4 tabs.

skills.gif

The dots at the top are the training skills that has been done for each training category. I hope this clears things up.

Can I assist you further?

3. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

My chicken has had five feeds of crops and no "Finish" appeared. I have been trying to do a screenshot but without success. I will try to describe what I have:

Sleeping Chicken has 5 Blue Circles, 3 Purple Circles and One Green Circle but it will not move on to Level 2. Please help my Chicken to progress in training! :p

EDIT: I have just woken the Chicken again and "Finish" came up and, of course, I am now on level 2! 8)

I am pretty sure I didn't see it before but, as I say, this event usually confuses me (not difficult!). I am sorry to bother you with my muppetry, Shooger. Please accept this ginormous hamper of goodies for you and all the hard working Mods! :music:

Please close this thread. I will go and hide myself away in the embarrassment room! :)

Last edited: Nov 11, 2022
  4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of shooger.sweet, you're welcome :)

I'm glad all is well again with your chicken and feeding the animals for the event.

Thank you for the hamper of goodies (peeks inside):p and nibbles on a piece of cheesexD

No need to be sorry or embarrassed...we are happy to check your account just to be sure all is working as it should :)

Closing as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.