farmerlily22

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by farmerlily22, Apr 4, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. farmerlily22

farmerlily22 Forum Master

I have been meaning to introduce myself, but have almost waited too long! Hello, Im so happy to be involved with farmarama, I do so enjoy it. Im originally from Georgia, but moved here to North Carolina due to family situations and am very happy we did! This is new for me playing games on pc, as we spend most of our time on the water fishing, or hiking with dogs (we have 5) so I purchase my internet through special GB cards and find this works well. I started March 6th and found every single encounter with folks here to be pleasant and helpful, I can see myself playing for a long time, as it feels like I've known some folks forever already. Im edit, married 17 years, and have 5 furry kids (only)working on #6 if one needs us, !:p Always have space for another fuzzy face! Nice to meet everyone!:D

Last edited by moderator: Apr 5, 2015
  2. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Count Count

Nice to meet you. :) I have a fur baby of my own in the form of a large extremely spoiled Maine Coon cat.

farmerlily22 and fifitrixiebell like this.
  3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Nice to meet you 'officially.' We have 5 fur babies too and have enjoyed your posts in the forum. :)

farmerlily22 likes this.
  4. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Forum Veteran

A formal "hello" and welcome from me too Lily :)

farmerlily22 likes this.
  5. sewinglady

sewinglady Exceptional Talent

Hi! How fun to find out we started playing on the same day!

farmerlily22 likes this.
  6. farmerlily22

Thank you for your kind words and I feel I know each of you as I read your posts daily, sewinglady, fifi,clash and pnp (pardon the abbrs-only used in friendly manner always):)

labmommy30 likes this.
  7. labmommy30

labmommy30 Forum Duke

Formally: Hi! Nice to meet you!:inlove:
    Informally: Can we skip the formalities so I can put my pajama pants back on and take my ~edit~? xD
    Happy Farming!!

farmerlily22 likes this.
  8. 100keltic

100keltic Board Analyst

Hello.

Vary nice to meet ya, yes fur babies always around, it makes a home to me too!
    Hope to see ya around have fun.

farmerlily22 likes this.
  9. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

Hi and nice to meet you ^^

farmerlily22 likes this.
  10. farmerlily22

How fun to meet more farming friends! o_Ooh labmommy :eek: put your pjs on (edit?) and join me for a latte and slice of lemon pound cake All fuzzy faces welcome (minus husbands ;))! So nice of all to reply. Blessed Day to all!

penguilnz, bygo_cris and labmommy30 like this.
  11. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Hi farmerlily:) I like your posts, as far as I seen I think your are a cheerful person full of joy:)
    Can you tell me what furry kids are and a fuzzy face is?
    Are they dogs?

12. farmerlily22

You are so right Arielh:D They are what we call our kids (we have no rl kids) and thank you for such kind words!;)

Last edited by moderator: Apr 8, 2015
    fifitrixiebell, Arielh and sewinglady like this.
  13. sewinglady

sewinglady Exceptional Talent

I call mine 'furbabies'...but 'fuzzy faces' is good, too!

14. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Hi farmerlily, I think you already know me ;) but nice to see your introduction :)

farmerlily22 likes this.
  15. farmerlily22

Mir so nice of you to stop by and say hello! Hope you holiday was nice :)
    This was sure nice to meet everyone, and can't wait to spend lot's of farm-time together! If I can ever help someone just whistle:wuerg: I would be so happy to. ;)

fifitrixiebell and bygo_cris like this.
  16. SillyGuy

SillyGuy Forum Veteran

Hello farmlily:) Nice to meet you..:D

farmerlily22 likes this.
  17. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

Another fur baby mum here too. Welcome!

farmerlily22 likes this.
  18. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Hi Farmerlily :) Love the 'Official Welcome Wagon' :D Of course we have already met but welcome and I hope you are enjoying yourself. I have 3 fur kids, aren't they the best :p

farmerlily22 and bygo_cris like this.
  19. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

Hello Farmerlily22
    Nice intro, great to cross paths with you.
    I have also enjoyed reading your posts. I hope you continue to have fun building your farm and chatting away. There's a full house of furr babes here as well.
    Happy Farming !!