Farmer's Society 2 day event

Discussion in 'Player Suggestions' started by 1msech2006, Feb 14, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. 1msech2006

1msech2006 Forum Inhabitant

With all of the events we are almost continuously having, there is little time for the regular quests found in the Farmer's Society building. I have found that most of the planned events are either tooo long and boring or are undoable for me unless RM is used. Could we have a 2 day Farmers Society event during a regularly planned event that would give extra credit for completing sections of those quests??? Examples: If a section of the quest gives 2 tool boxes how about giving 4. Or instead of 5000cc how about 10000cc. Or how about 1BB for each section completed (I like this option best). I would rather be working on FS quests than doing most of the planned events anyway. Many players have left this game and this may be a way to retain some players instead of pushing them away because of unhappiness with the events that are undesirable for them....gives another option for extra rewards.