farmlily3

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by davidb1yth007, Mar 22, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

Hi everyone, I am farmlily3
    A new friend wrote this poem for me
    I've been playing for years - about two or three
    And probably qualify for FOCD !
    Here is my story, I reluctantly share
    As others have done, I guess its only fair
    :)
    I'm looking for balance between RL and play
    Now, where's those events I can do in a day!
    Picking and choosing which Society Quest
    Loong and tedious? - No! - Quick is the best

The detailed actions of animal pens in this game
    Reminds me of real ones, some I must name
    Dogs, birds and fish; and pusscats of course
    Life lessons learned when I fell off my horse !
    :eek:
    What got me hooked was the Farmerama flowers
    Better than RL, they bloom in just hours!
    My home garden is a riot of color everywhere
    And a fabulous fragrance spills up in the air
    I have a pet project to complete this year
    Heirloom organic tomatoes means summer is here!

My mum and grandmother taught me how to cook
    And granddad's philosophy - get lost in a book!
    My dad taught me how to have fun on the water
    I know in my heart they're all proud of their daughters
    I'm lucky to be part of my family tree
    They've all done so much in making me - Me!
    :inlove:
    A holiday is looming, it will happen soon
    Maybe its time for that hot air balloon!
    Or pitching a tent, sleeping under a tree
    or a slight upgrade - a Cosy RV
    Overseas ? Going somewhere with wings ?
    Or will I go with what the 'Boss' sings
    An American holiday - I'd have to say
    :music:Baack.. Back in the U. S. of A aaaaay :music:
    DB8)

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
  2. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

Well, well.... That is a very beautiful poem! Thanks for sharing this and so many topics hit home for me too...Loves

Cassie101, IVANCICA30, Arielh and 5 others like this.
  3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Very nice intro! I have read your posts in the forum but it is nice you have an official intro!

4. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Forum Veteran

Wow @farmlily3 ..I just read your post in davidb1yth007's thread...you sound a very interesting person!!!! Bit random but may I ask your starsign? you sound like a Sagittarius to me but I could be wrong!

5. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

Great intro :) Thank you for share :music:

6. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

What a great intro :) (Wonderful poem David)
    Farming, family, flowers, animals, and camping.....All the best things ;)

7. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)Hi everyone! Thank you all so much for your kind words. David did do a great job on my intro poem, didn't he?! I'm so thankful to have it. I've wanted to introduce myself for a while, but haven't quite known what to say. (Other than 'hello', of coursexD), but....here comes David and makes it seem so easy!:D I've enjoyed reading all of yours so much, I was feeling a little guilty for not doing one.:oops:
    Anyway - HELLO! HELLO! HELLO! SO HAPPY TO MEET ALL OF YOU!!:D:inlove::D

P.S. Hi, Fifi! (Love your siggy! Sweet little kitties melt my heart, and your siggy makes me want to hug them!):inlove: Thank you for your compliment.:)
    - -edit-

(Sorry, Fifi, but the mods edited what I said when I answered your question about when I was born, which altered what I said, so I had to remove the rest myself in order for what was left not to be misleading.)

-edit-

Last edited by moderator: Mar 23, 2015
  8. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

Hi Lily,:)

Enjoyed reading about your interests in the other thread, that post would be great to copy & paste here!.
    David did wonderful work with the intro poem, very8)
    It's great how a bunch of us share so many of the same interests, especially outdoor related things. Kinda hard to imagine at times with the amount of computer time we all log.xD

Looking forward to yet another virtual trip, (you plan them so well) ;)

Hugs to killer, hee hee

9. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

What a great poem!:inlove: And this is one of my favorite verses.
    I am looking forward to the next virtual trip you will choose the destination for (just like wolfeyesone)
    but first I need to attend to the last one in Maldives:p:oops:

It is so nice to have you in this forum. I always like reading your posts:). They are interesting, funny and so well written;)

10. Cassie101

Cassie101 Emperor of the Forum

Loved the poem. :)

11. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

8)David, david, david! Now you have me blushing! (But it IS another great poem!) Well...since most everyone else shares in this forum....I guess it's only fair...o_O

First of all, I am shy when it comes to talking about myself - unless I've known you a long while, or there is a good reason to do so. But when I do choose to share, it's open and honest and forthright...sometimes too much so. (I am quite literal-minded.) And - since I already know about me - I'd MUCH rather hear about everyone else)
    Yes, I have *sigh* FOCD.:eek: Have been playing for 3 years. But lately, since they have been overloading us with Events and things to squeeze BB's out of us, the FOCD is waning, and I'm about to take those RL $BB's and go on 'vacation' for a bit. I pick and choose which FSQ's I do - avoiding most of the ones requiring waaaay too many crops, or verrry high level breeding animals, unless they have equally high rewards...such as Soup n Friends.
    As for personal.....well, I am too impatient with things - I like to get them done, or get answers to questions...before my curiosity kills me - and, yes, I love cats!! (Just wish I had their 9 lives!)........And dogs....And Horses!:inlove:....and birds....and fish...and flowers - ooooh how I L-o-v-e flowers!:inlove: They are a feast for all the senses! Mmmmm I grow pink and red roses, and Iris, crocus, and daffodils, Butterfly Bush, and blue hydrangeas, Astilbes, and daylilies, etc.......and this year - Heirloom organic tomatoes! YUM!!:D
    Besides being a casual gardener, for pleasure, I love to learn and do new things, and am looking forward one day to going hot air ballooning. Have been skydiving (Funny story, how that happened), grew up with power boats, took 'sailing and canoeing' classes, and Archery in college, a brief course in Fencing, etc. My Dad taught me to love the outdoors - we are all Nature lovers - and taught me to hunt and shoot, (but never to kill anything unless it ever became necessary for food) and to this day I love camping, even if it's just throwing a sleeping bag on the ground....I'm adaptable to whatever the situation..(but an RV is beginning to look attractive.:D)
    My Mom and Grandmother taught me to cook a bit and to love fine things including food - whether it is lobster, steak, casserole, or a 'burger cooked over an open fire, and I do love good linens and fine laces, well made clothes, and silky soft things, and decorating my home to be comfortable and interesting - including the walls with fine Art and family. Occasionally I do oil painting and charcoal drawings, and belonged to an Art Studio for a short while. Also love to 'compose' with a camera, especially nature photos. Sadly, I was never taught to sew, and I greatly admire those who sew and quilt and crochet - like so many here do. I feel....incomplete..without these wonderful skills. Such beautiful handiwork!

Books have always been a passion since I learned to read, probably 'cause in my family for generations, everyone does. My parents and Grandparents were good examples as I grew up, in many, many ways. I was taught to do my best to live by Bible principles - and when I failed, which was inevitable as a human being - I was taught not to give up, but to get up, dust off, and try again. (This was especially useful when I had my horse!!xD)
    I am an Optimist, and my glass is always three quarters full!! Even when I get grumpy and like to gripe about things!:D
    Gory? I'm not exactly sure what would qualify for this. I've had ups and downs - but that's just life - even the lowest downs. About the closest I can think of is....well, I feel kind of bad talking about this.:( But it was being married at 19 yrs old to the wrong man after losing the love of my life, who was an older man.
    That's all I have to say.8)

P.S. Should this have been my introduction? Which I haven't done yet. And I guess I just did! :)))​

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  12. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)AAAWWWWWWW! - You guuuuuuyyss!!! Your comments are all lovely....thank you!:inlove:

Wolf...you are ready for another trip?? How did you like the Maldives?? That salt and herbal massage was fantastic...just right for sore farming muscles!!:D I do have another trip in mind - just the thing for all you outdoor fans - but it might be a while what with all the events and BBD's, etc., coming up. Sooo happy you are enjoying the trips!:D:D
    BTW, Killer loved your hugs - and sends them right back....with lots of sloppy...er..kisses, too!:wuerg: ( I'm also sending you lots of towels and antiseptic body wash!!):eek: He also offered to guard your CC's whenever you're out of town.....I think you won his heart - he doesn't get many hugs from others. (As for me I hug him lots - when I'm wearing my beekeeping outfit!;)) We have lots of fun. Welllll....sometimes he knocks over a bee hive or two when we're playing.:eek::eek:o_O But he's faaaaaast, and he barely knows I'm on his back when we try to beat the bees to the lake!! Ummmmmm...we usually make it!!:oops:

ARIELH, thank you - I always enjoy your posts as well...you're so thoughtful of others and generous with the information you gather. Especially enjoy your igm's, and look forward to them!:):) You have such an interesting life!:D

DAVID, D-D-David....what shall I do with you?! I guess I'll first thank you for posting what I cannot - it is really very thoughtful of you!
    BUUUUT....now you are making me blush again!:oops: It's kind of hard to read all that personal stuff again.:oops: Once was enough for me.o_O
    Sooo...How 'bout some more personal stuff about you?:music: 'Would love to know you better'....Lol!

13. IVANCICA30

IVANCICA30 Regular

so inovative and great intro farmlily3 :D:D:D i really love to read so nice poem and to learne about you and things you like to do :D david you did so great job and can be proud for so great poem :music::D i sugest you try to publish some of your poems ,people would like to read them :inlove:

14. wolfeyesone

Lily ! love, love, loved the Maldives !! The best treat had to have been that heavenly ocean :D ahhhh it was so refreshing, me thinks even more so then the therapeutic massages. Though they were awesome too!
    Brillant destionation choice, your are the Official Farmerama Tour Master ;)

Totally "outdoorsy" here, so can't wait for our next get-a-way!

aww, I have found a special spot in my heart for killer as well, don't even mind the sloppy kisses anymore.. ok well.. not much anyway:p (gladly accepts the wipes, they've been sold out on the market for weeks)

Sounds to me like Killer has the same disorder as my pups... BCO Bee Chewing Disorder those affected are such gluttons for punishment, they just can't help themselves.. He knocked down a few hives on his visit to the farm here.. no worries though, still have a good stock of bee's around.. That must have been a sight! You two bolting for the lake:eek:xD ooouu sorry, not funny..xDxD

Killer is willing to safeguard my CC's ? ! What an honor 8) I won't fret as much now on those out of town trips:music: I just knew planting all those bonetrees next to where he parks the truck was the right move. ;)hee hee hee

Hope to see ya soon ...

15. SillyGuy

SillyGuy Forum Veteran

What a great intro (Wonderful poem David) :D
    I enjoyed reading about your interests in the other thread. It's fun. :)

Looking forward your next poem, hee hee hee xDxDxD

16. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) WOLF - So very glad you liked the trip to the Maldives!!:D:D Thought it might be a good place to relax after all that shopping in Dubai, and to wash off that desert sand from camel riding!!;)

I told Killer I'd pass his 'vault-guarding' offer on to you, but.....ummm....err...did you forget what he likes to do with cc's?:oops: Unfortunately (he is just a dog after all, albeit a fierce but lovable mountain of one!), as most dogs - he doesn't know how to distinguish who's CC's are whose....so he just assumes they are all to be chewed, just like his!! :wuerg: I completely understand if you'd rather just have a nice romp in the 'back 40' instead. He needs a biiiiig back yard! LOL!;) (And I'll pack his 'GO' bag with plenty of face wipes and towels, along with lots of bones to chew from all those magnificent bonetrees you so generously planted next to his truck!) Btw, he patrols his own private orchard now, night and day! He won't let anyone but me get within 100 yards of it!!.....(Hope the neighbors vet and hospital bills aren't going to be toooo big!:wuerg::oops:)
    Errrr - Seriously, though - whatever you do, DO NOT LET HIM SEE YOUR CC VAULT!!!:eek::eek:o_O:oops:!!!!!

*Thanks Guys 'n Gals - I'm glad you also enjoyed my interests...there are an endless amount of things on this planet to see and do, learn and experience...no end to it all, really.:D
    Soooo....I'm sure you all have many other interests that I would just love to hear about - anything at all, and everything! :inlove:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  17. Elemeef

Elemeef Forum Pro

Oh Lily Oh Lily please find your way to our spouse thread to catch up on some news there that you may find interesting.

IVANCICA30, -Mir85- and davidb1yth007 like this.
  18. wolfeyesone

~~ Lily's got a suitor, Gonnna be her boyfriend :music: then perhaps her farm hubby....:p

Hiya Lily
    Hope things are going well for you!

19. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)Haha - thanks Wolfie. He is a man of surprises......but I'll say no more. Just keep checking 'Spouses'.....even I don't always know what's next!:);):music: