Ferns

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Middy63, Mar 29, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Middy63

Middy63 Forum Apprentice

Hi Lovely Mods
    Could you please tell me how to get Ferns? I remember they popped into our seed selection ages ago but was a mistake and announcement said they would become available later. Now they are in the Housewarming event so has made me wonder. I can't buy any in the seed shop but they are for sale in the market however quite expansive at the moment.

Please tell me what I'm missing, maybe I have to do a quest or something?

Thank you
    Middy63
    ID: 5542686

Nala777 likes this.
  2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Middy63 :)

Ferns were an event crop from the Funky Fern Project. The only way to get them is from the market. You can purchase a few to get you started. If you find them too expensive, remember you do have other options besides donating them to the Housewarming event.

May I assist you further?

AMN50 and Nala777 like this.
  3. Middy63

Middy63 Forum Apprentice

Thank you so much for clarifying, I must have missed that event. Yes I do realise I have other options to progress in the current event. I will purchase some ferns from the market when the price goes down a little.

You may now close this thread.
    Leaving pancakes with strawberries and ice cream for your assistance :inlove:

Kind regards
    Middy63

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of Farmers.Almanac, you are welcome.
    I will pass on the lovely treat :inlove: (I will eat the ice cream before it melts) I wonder if the team will notice :oops::p xD

~closing as requested~

Nala777 and sanddollar15 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.