Fiesta Mariachi 2

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by habalala, Feb 23, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. habalala

habalala Emperor of the Forum

The Cloud Row in this event gives a 10% increased efficiency when using Power-feed for 6 hours.

As regular breeding costs 2 PF I asume it'll give a 20% increased efficiency. But how?

farmlily3 likes this.
  2. sueperkins

sueperkins Forum Connoisseur

My immediate thought is they are intending this to be used on growing animals not breeding. So I would not be surprised if this did not work on breeding.

3. habalala

Given the used description it can and should work on breedings as well.
    E.g. 20% more efficiency on PF in the breeding actions results in every 5th breeding for free.

4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello habalala :)

The PF efficiency gained from the cloud row will apply to stables only. Breeding processes will not be affected.

May I assist you further?

5. habalala

Thanks for the reply. I think the description for this CR in FAQ and Magic Stalk tooltip should mentiion Breedings and Workshops are excluded.

farmlily3 likes this.
  6. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I am awaiting confirmation on whether Workshops are included. I will update you as soon as we have an answer.

There are many Power-feed efficiency buffs, but they have never reduced the amount of Power-feed required when breeding, only the mini-event Happy Discount Day reduces the amount required.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

7. habalala

I'll repeat my point of view:

In game, any player has to use Power Feed(s) to initiate a breeding process. As long as the description just says "when using Power Feed" only and it doesn't exclude breeding processes and (maybe) workshops, the description is incorrect/false/misleading.

I'll be fine whatever the Team and company decides about it. Just wanted it to be noticed.

8. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

The CR will affect stables and workshops. PF reduces production time of stables and workshops. So the efficiency gained from the CR will reduce the time of production. However, breeding process durations are not impacted by PF but rather different buffs that affect breeding.

Your point of view is noted. We'll try to avoid the confusion in the future.

May I assist you further?

9. habalala

NFQ.

Carpe Diem.

10. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.