Fifitrixiebell

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by fifitrixiebell, Feb 22, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Forum Veteran

Hi everyone, I'm 'Fifitrixiebell' from the UK but you can call me Fifi ;).
    I've been playing Farmerama since around Aug 2014. I have played a few other farm games before but this has to be the best one yet!
    I am a huge animal lover and have a beautiful big black cat who I love to bits. I would happily have more pets if time and money allowed it!
    As some of you may have noticed, I enjoy scouting the forums and putting my two pennies worth in :p. I really like the community vibe on here and love that players help each other out, it's what a community is supposed to be about...just a shame it has been lost in RL!!!
    So, this is me, saying "hi" to you all and wishing you all the best in your farming and RL!:)

Ps- how do I get myself one of these banners that you guys have? I am not very techy so haven't a clue on these things!

2. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Hi Fifi! Nice to meet you formally:) I am glad you are enjoying the game and please continue to post in the forum:)

You will find a lot of us are animal lovers with wonderful pets who have added joy to our lives and families.

Here is the link to Mir's Banners Galore. She can either make you a banner or walk you through the steps if you wish to make one of your own. She is very tech savvy and nice and patient while you try to figure things out.

Welcome and Happy Farming!:)

3. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Hi Fifi :D Nice to meet you :)

I love animals too, although I am more of a dog person than cat person ;) Unfortunately I can't have any pets now and I really miss having a dog. Hopefully I can get one in a few years :)

I hope you will continue to enjoy the game and the forum for a long time!

pnp, thank you for you kind words, you are so sweet :) and I like seeing Popcorn every time you post, she is so cute :inlove: please don't change your avatar :p

Wish you all a good day :D

4. penguilnz

penguilnz Forum Veteran

Hi fifi. Nice to meet you...:D

IVANCICA30 and fifitrixiebell like this.
  5. wolfeyesone

wolfeyesone Forum Veteran

Hello Fifi
    Great intro & nice to meet you. :)

What's you cats name ?
    I remember reading somewhere that black cats are the "color" past over the most, but that they are usually the best tempered & very lovable. I have one and she's a mush, Her name is Emmi.

Yep, I am an animal lover as well, either I have one, had one or love one from a far !
    pups, kittens, a parrot, horse & a snake were welcomed into my home and are now part of thee family. My home is a bit full presently- ok maybe over the limit at this moment:eek: xD but
    Their love and funny antics are worth every inch...

Good to hear you are enjoying the forum. Nice farmers here, very friendly, helpful & kind.

It's nice to see more introductions being added. Had wanted to do one, but just never took the time.

Thanks for the wishes, Happy Farming!
    wolf

6. saltypixel

saltypixel Regular

Hiya Fifi, nice to meet you! Another animal lover here, although these days got a dog only even though I've been owned by many cats in the past. Completely agree with you about farm games. I've abandoned all I've tried except this one, as it's by far the most fun. Looking forward to see your future banner. ;) Can't be bothered to make one for myself, but I like looking at others.

7. bygo_cris

bygo_cris Count Count

Hi Fifi and nice to meet you! Happy farming :D

8. fifitrixiebell

@wolfeyesone What's you cats name ?
    I remember reading somewhere that black cats are the "color" past over the most, but that they are usually the best tempered & very lovable. I have one and she's a mush, Her name is Emmi.

Her name is Izzy and yes apparently black cats are the most past over for the more "prettier" ones although just as with people, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I lurrrve black cats!!! The fact that they are past over just makes me love them more!!!
    :inlove::inlove::inlove:

@saltypixel Hiya Fifi, nice to meet you! Another animal lover here, although these days got a dog only even though I've been owned by many cats in the past. Completely agree with you about farm games.

This made me chuckle that you said YOU had been owned by many cats...it is so true, they are in charge, not you! Their attitude is one of the reasons I love them. The only people who understand my relationship with my cat and how I pander to HER needs and not the other way round is other cat lovers...we are a special breed I think!!(They don't call us mad old cat lady's for nothing you know....)
    :p;)xD

A big HELLO and thank you to all of you who've welcomed me! I don't know how to copy your quotes into my posts properly so if anyone could guide me on that I'd appreciate it. I have as you can see, just discovered how to change the colour of the writing...I was rather pleased with myself for that one! As you might be able to tell I'm not a whizz with these things, I'm much more at home with a notebook and pen but I can type like a demon lol.

9. saltypixel

saltypixel Regular

Haha, yes, cats rule not only their owners but also the internet. :p They have a certain talent for wrapping people 'round their paws, so to speak, so I definitely felt like I was the one being owned rather than the other way around.

As for quoting posts, I just learned how to do it. You click reply on the post you want to include in yours, and if there are more than one, just rinse and repeat as many times as needed and they will be added to your own message.

10. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8) Hello, fifi!! Glad to have you on this wonderful forum...and to welcome another animal/cat lover!!:D Annnndd another farmer from the UK! (May I ask which part?)(If you haven't read it in other posts, I'm from Massachusetts, USA.)
    Really hope you will want to share some "Izzy" stories with us:inlove:.

11. SillyGuy

SillyGuy Forum Veteran

Hello fifi. Great intro and nice to meet you!
    Happy farming... :D:D

IVANCICA30 and fifitrixiebell like this.
  12. fifitrixiebell

Hi @farmlily3 I am from the East Midlands in the UK. I'm not sure how specific we're allowed to be on here. So nice to be on a game where there's so many friendly people, all sharing stories, interests and supporting each other..on here and in RL!!

Last edited by moderator: Feb 24, 2015
  13. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

Hi East Midlands, West Midlands here! Nice to meet you. Also an animal lover but my girls (avatar) won't let me have any cats unfortunately!:cry:

14. fifitrixiebell

Hahaha @TCRooster, it reminded me of the Eurovision Song Contest....infact we could do that kinda thing on here with all the different nationalities!! Fifi suggests a big shout out to one another to see how many nationalities are on here!!! What about a new thread so everyone can put what country they are from...????? I love the diversity on here!!

@TCRooster your dogs look lovely! I'd like to have a dog once I have the time and money but I'm not sure Izzy would be too keen on the idea!!! How do you do that avatar thing btw?

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
  15. IVANCICA30

IVANCICA30 Regular

hi Fifi very nice to meet you and thank you for nice and happy posts :D:D have fun and happy farming:inlove:

16. fifitrixiebell

IVANCICA30 and farmlily3 like this.
  17. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)Hi, fifi! We can't be too specific about where we live , but a general area is o.k., like you did, and like TCR did, and like I did in naming an entire state, etc. The same with ages - we can be general, as in an age group, but not specific.:)

Hope that helps. Looking forward to your posts!:D

18. oldmcdonald

oldmcdonald Forum Pro

Hello Fifi, I first met you in my gift giving thread :) we began talking about our cats lol.

With regards to quoting other people, what I do is this:

I right click 'reply' on the bottom left hand corner of the person's post and then click 'open in a new tab.'
    I then delete most of the person's message (we aren't allowed to use full quotes of posts); making sure that I don't delete the "quote -insert person's name here- part" of the message (right at the very start) and the final word "quote" at the end of the text.
    Then I type my message underneath and click reply!
    If there are more than one posts I want to reply to then I copy and paste them all on to one.

I am sure there is an easier method to do this but that is the way I have always used :p I don't think that made sense so here are some pictures (lets say I am replying to your initial post):

1) Right click on 'reply' in bottom left corner and then 'open in new tab' and you will get this:

[​IMG]

2. I will then delete some of your post, only leaving the part/s I will reply to:

[​IMG]

It is important to leave the "quote -name- post -number- member -number-" part at the beginning and the "quote" at the end.

Haha xD It is true ! Whenever I am trying to work one of mine decides to either keep nudging my pen or sits across my work so I can't write anything! I've had 7 now altogether :)

Why don't you ask @-Mir85- to make you one? :music:

My black cat is my feral one so I can't comment much, but she can be very loveable :inlove:

I agree with pnp! She made me my banner! I'm sure you'll agree it is wonderful :)

Haha it is the other way round with me - my won't let me have any dogs! They even sleep in his bed lol xD

19. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

It is :) You found a great picture, all I did was to make it the right size :p

She already did :)

Fifi, I made a suggestion here, but I can make something else, if you tell me what you want :)

20. saltypixel

saltypixel Regular

I was lucky enough to have SillyGuy offer to make me one w/o even having to ask, so one is underway already. I do like to look at Mir85's thread though, to see what great ones others are having made. :)