Fiji purchase

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by dtberkley, Jan 16, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtberkley

dtberkley Forum Greenhorn

Hello,

I just purchased 4 Fiji Wonder stables and they are not in my tree tab to plant.

Thank you
    dtberkley
    ID: 2674400

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello dtberkley,

The "Fiji" Baha Wonder Trees are in your Bahamarama Tree Inventory. If you cannot see them, try using the search function and typing fiji in the search bar

Can I assist you further?

3. dtberkley

hello,

I still do not see them. I have used the search bar and the screen is blank. If I search wonder tree all that come up is "bear island" wonder trees: and "New Guinea Baha Wonder Tree"

4. shooger.sweet

I can see you have planted and harvested 4 "Fiji" Baha Wonder Trees. Are these the missing trees?

Can I assist you further?

5. DiHyBr

DiHyBr Forum Greenhorn

Good Morning,

No, they are a new purchase. I am still missing the original 4 that I purchased yesterday.

And I just purchased 4 more which did show up in my inventory.

Thanks

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
  6. dtberkley

Sorry the above post should have been from dtberkley. DiHyBr is my other farm and I didn't realize that I was on that farm until it posted.
    And I can't delete it because I made an edit to the post.
    Again sorry for this

7. shooger.sweet

You have purchased a total of 8 Baha seedlings and 4 Main seedlings. 4 baha seedlings have been harvested which became 2 x XL Tree Ferns, 1 x XXL Ice-cream-bean Tree and 1 x XXL Monkey Orange Tree. The remaining 4 are in your tree inventory. The 4 main seedlings are still in your tree inventory.

Can I assist you with anything further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.