Firefly Sunset Festival

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by *WisdomTree*, Jun 22, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *WisdomTree*

*WisdomTree* Exceptional Talent

Starts: Thursday 23rd of June at 14:00 CEST (UTC+2)
    Ends: Tuesday 28th of June at 14:00 CEST (UTC+2)

FAQ

Firefly Sunset Festival Magic Stalk Row
    [​IMG]
    Effect: 2000 EP x Farm level, 180% extra EP/TEP when harvesting deco items for 12 hours,
    3 x Crate O' Fertilizers III
    Cooldown Time: 44 hours
    Requires the two event items

Crop: Glowberry
    Time: 5 hours and 30 minutes
    Plantable on the Main field only!

Drops: Thermos Flask
    You will get these drops when harvesting your crops and trees on the Main field only!

Tent
    You will get these drops when harvesting your crops and trees on the Green Meadow only!

Mill product: Backpack
    Ingredients: 62 x Glowberries + 6 Thermos Flasks

Requirements:
    Combo 1
    [​IMG]

1+6+11+16 = 34 Thermos Flasks
    Combo 2
    [​IMG]

4 x Tents
    160 x Glowberries
    2 x Backpacks
    1+6+11+16 = 34 Thermos Flasks
    Combo 3
    [​IMG]

4 x Tents
    2 + 3 = 5 x Backpacks
    160 x Glowberries
    Combo 4
    [​IMG]

10 + 8 = 18 x Thermos Flasks
    100 x Glowberries
    1 x Backpack
    6 x Tents
    Combo 5
    [​IMG]

4 +12 = 16 x Thermos Flasks
    160 + 290 = 450 x Glowberries
    7 + 6 = 13 x Tents
    Combo 6
    [​IMG]

8 +7 = 15 x Tents
    3 +1 = 4 Backpacks
    160 + 100 = 260 x Glowberries
    Combo 7
    [​IMG]
    4 + 8 + 7 + 6 = 25 x Tents
    10 + 8 =18 x Thermos Flasks
    3 +1 = 4 x Backpacks
    Combo 8
    [​IMG]

370 +160 +100 + 290 = 920 x Glowberries
    2 + 3 + 1 + 2 = 8 x Backpacks
    8 + 7 = 15 x Tents
    Combo 9
    [​IMG]

370 +160 +100 + 290 = 920 x Glowberries
    2 + 2 = 4 Backpacks
    Combo 10
    [​IMG]
    370 + 100 = 470 x Glowberries
    2 + 1 = 3 x Backpacks
    10 + 8 = 18 x Thermos Flasks
    7 + 6 = 13 x Tents
    Combo 11
    [​IMG]

4 +10 + 12 = 26 x Thermos Flasks
    2 + 3 + 2 =7 x Backpacks
    6 x Tents
    290 x Glowberries
    Combo 12
    [​IMG]

4 + 8 = 12 x Thermos Flasks
    370 +100 = 470 x Glowberries
    4 + 8 =12 x Tents
    2 +1 +2 = 5 x Backpacks
    Combo 13
    [​IMG]

370 + 290 = 660 x Glowberries
    2 + 2 = 4 x Backpacks
    8 + 7 = 15 x Tents
    Combo 14
    [​IMG]

4 + 8 + 7 + 6 = 25 x Tents
    Combo 15
    [​IMG]

370 + 160 + 100 + 290 = 920 x Glowberries
    4 + 6 = 10 x Tents
    10 + 8 =18 x Thermos Flasks
    3 + 1 = 4 x Backpacks
    Once a combo has been redeemed, the lanterns will reset!

Totals:

226 x Thermos Flasks
    163 x Tents
    5,780 x Glowberries
    51 x Backpacks = (3,162 x Glowberries + 306 x Thermos Flasks)

Good Luck! :)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2022
  2. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Thanks for starting the strategy thread, WisdomTree! I'm all in on the three usual farms.

3. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thank you WisdomTree for crunching the numbers and posting them for us!:inlove::inlove: I also will try to complete this event as we can get 3 Hellhound Mansion up-grades Good luck everyone!

4. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Ambassador

i only did this event once so i might try it on my 4 farms and get as far as i can good luck everyone who is doing this event hope everyone reaches their goal :inlove::) thank you WisdomTree for giving us all the numbers :p;)

5. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

For some reason my main field did not have any manure o_O Now I am waiting the crops to be ready. I'll need all those drops.

6. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

Glowberries ? Wonder if 5780 glowberries includes those 3162 Glowberries to Backpack OR is that total number of glowberries 5780+3162 = 8942 Glowberries?

Nice to know because I get "lucky enough" bonuses from Partywheel and calculated that 5780 Glowberries is ready before Sun Raising... or "need" I do crops to tomorrow evening... and that is quite short time that also...

edit: BUT why I remembered that previous this type of events needed over 20000 event plants?

7. *WisdomTree*

Required to complete the event:

3,162 (for 51 x Backpacks) + 5,780 = 8,942 x Glowberries
    306 (for 51 x Backpacks) + 226 = 532 x Thermos Flasks
    163 x Tents

8. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

With those "lucky enough" -bonuses sounds quite "nice" (and small number of GB)... But without bonuses, I don´t say that is too easy so!

9. sanddollar15

Using WisdomTrees numbers to complete the event in 5 days, you only need to grow 1,789 crops per 5 days and get 107 thermos flasks
    per 5 days and 33 tents per 5 days with or without any bonuses I think anyone should be able to do the event! :) Just my
    opinion!;)

ç.çiftçi, 12ss12, Mooboy and 2 others like this.
  10. *WisdomTree*

The time for the event crop 5 hours 30 minutes.
    With water 4 hours 24 minutes, with water + manure 3 hours 58 minutes
    606 crops per harvest with CAC
    8,942 : 606 = 15 harvests

With 4 harvests per day, the event can be completed without bonuses.

ç.çiftçi, 12ss12, Mooboy and 4 others like this.
  11. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Well this morning, the party wheel gave this farm a 200% AND a 100% bonus! So I'm using green goo like mad and trying to grow all the crops needed for this event before the 200% runs out. The other farms weren't so lucky.

I think the crops needed are lower because we're only using one field to grow the event plant. I've noticed that BP actually listened to us and reduced crop numbers needed and let us continue to grow normal crops on the other fields. With back to back events, it is very much appreciated by this farmer.

12. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thank you for starting this thread and crunching the numbers *WisdomTree*. ;)

I have just returned from a very long (two months) and wonderful trip across the USA, from Washington to Los Angeles with a detour down to Florida (as far down as Miami). Sixteen States in all! :p
    We planned this holiday a long time ago and originally planned it for April 2020 but, for some reason I forget now, xD, we had to postpone. Ditto last year, for the same reason, so we were determined that we would go this year or bust! I didn't want to tempt providence by mentioning it and also we still had to get past the negative Covid test before we flew (more agonising waiting!) - so I just kept it to myself (pretty difficult for me!). :D

While away, I did manage one event on the event field but it was so stressful, it put me off attempting any other crop events while on my hols. I also did the breeding events which could be coordinated in "down time" so consequently I have accumulated a pile of SG and SSG. I am going to get this one done within a couple of days so I can return to the FSQs which I have been working on since I've been away. :music:

Good luck everybody!

dumbunny, Brookeham, spotsbox and 7 others like this.
  13. Shimmer

Shimmer Forum Veteran

Don't forget, for this event, you can light up lanterns and collect the prizes even if they're not needed for the pattern you're making.
    If, like me, you're doing this event slowly and your drops are good, you can collect extra crates o' goofy animals, turbo mulch, EP or TEP in exchange for free drops. If you're going for the highest prizes in the latest season, you can get extra season points for relatively modest amounts of extra crops.

xiop, sanddollar15, 12ss12 and 2 others like this.
  14. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

I did that yesterday, by accident. Had enough crops grown...now I need to plant another field or two. o_Ops.

12ss12 and ç.çiftçi like this.
  15. 12ss12

12ss12 Living Forum Legend

Happy to hear you had a grand tour, illy ! :inlove:

I am also trying to gather the season points and other prizes out of the pattern. If we are doing it, it is possible to grow all the required crops within the end of the event ?

ç.çiftçi and sanddollar15 like this.
  16. sanddollar15

I just completed all 15 mini games, so I am done with this event!:music: I put the CR up and 5 Hellhound Mansion up-grades on and I also remembered to go put the trees and pens out that we won before I put my land back! Good luck and I hope you all reach your goals!;)

ç.çiftçi and MeadowCrossing like this.
  17. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

Congratulations sanddollar15, I finished it too, congratulations to those who finished, and good luck to those who continue.

dumbunny and sanddollar15 like this.
  18. sanddollar15

Yay, I am happy for you! I like your avatar picture!:)

ç.çiftçi likes this.
  19. ç.çiftçi

ç.çiftçi Forum Great Master

thank you very much sanddollar15 where i live and my favorite view i love to take a walk there and i love that you like it.:)

20. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

illy - I'm so glad you finally got to take your long awaited trip and that you had a great time!!!:D Most of us didn't realize we missed traveling so much until Covid, when you couldn't go anywhere (even to school or work).:p

dumbunny and sanddollar15 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.