FLASH and adobe discontinued support (and sale of FLASH)

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by BonbonQueen, Jul 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BonbonQueen

BonbonQueen Padavan

This morning FLASH was no longer available on my microsoft browsers, although I am still able to get in with Chrome. It is my understanding FLASH has been sold and will only be used in very specific ways after December 1 2020.

What is Farmerama's game plan (for running the game) once FLASH is being run by the electronics company? I know all of the people I know who are 'in the know' are telling me I won't be able to use this product once that full change takes over!!! I need some reassurance that the game is making change plans, or know now that you have no plans to do so (so I can get used to the idea of no more Farmerama for me :-( .....).

I look forward to your response.

BonbonQueen

swCactus1 and AMN50 like this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello BonbonQueen,

As was Announced here, BigPoint is working on a solution to ensure the Game continues to be available after Flash Support ends.

Can I assist you further?

swCactus1 and AMN50 like this.
  3. BonbonQueen

BonbonQueen Padavan

No, thank you. I appreciate your response.

swCactus1 likes this.
  4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.