Flying Reindeer pet missing

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Sabelyna, Jan 29, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabelyna

Sabelyna Someday Author

Hello sirs,
    A couple of weeks ago, approximately, I accidentally deleted a flying reindeer pet from the green meadow and have not been able to find it since in my inventory. Not to be mistaken for the same pet on my main field.

Can I please request a search check? Maybe you all would be able to find it and return it to me if possible? Before I deleted it, was ready to be harvested so that the reindeer could take a run over the land, which it missed out on. Silly enough I felt bad about it :(.

Let me know if you can do something here when you can and I will be checking back soon for updates.

Thanks,
    Sabelyna
    User ID: 15944806

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Sabelyna :)

I cannot find a 2nd flying reindeer pet on your farm. It is not in in your inventory, not on any field nor on any cloud row.

Reindeer pets give 1 star every 7 days so I looked through your star logs all the way back to July 2022 and during all that time, you've only collected stars from one pet.

May I assist you further?

3. Sabelyna

Sabelyna Someday Author

Hello Farmers Almanac:
    I appreciate your interest and investigating this for me. I definitely had a Flying Reindeer pet (also) in my green meadow. It seems now, there is no conclusive evidence though. I will wait for it to become available again, hopefully, offered through a special sale to replace it.

Thanks for your time and effort, NFQ
    Best Regards,
    Sabelyna

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of Farmers.Almanac, you are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.