football-fever-2022

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by -Niknar-, Nov 15, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Niknar-

-Niknar- Padavan

football-fever-2022
    16th November 2022- 22nd November 2022
    Difficulty: Medium​

• Event Crops:
    White soccer buds 5.30 hrs - event plant on main field and green meadow only
    Black soccer buds 5.30 hrs - event plant on main field and green meadow only​
    • Event drops: Rubber band ball - drops from crops and trees on green meadow only
    • Each game will require - 424 x White soccer buds, 424 x Black soccer buds, 40 x Rubber band balls
    • We will need to earn Star Coins to buy rewards from the event shop. The number of games required will depend on the rewards you want
    • Notable Rewards
    CR+Givers 150 SC + 225 SC + 190 SC + 185 SC = 750 SC
    Balloon factory upgrades 50 SC each times 5
    Piccolo box 200 SC each times 2
    Crate O Buffs 200 SC each times 2
    • Max SC Game Fields 1 - 10
    Game
    Star Coins
    Total
    118 + 3048
    224 + 3660
    312 + 3648
    418 + 3654
    518 + 12 + 1848
    624 + 3054
    718 + 3654
    818 + 3654
    918 + 4260
    1018 + 30 + 4290

Maximum star coin total playing games 1-10 = 570 SC

2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Living Forum Legend

Thank you -Niknar-, for starting the thread! Job well done!:inlove:
    I do love this event, so I will be attempting to get enough star coins for the curtain up grades, piccolo boxes and the CR, and if I do good then maybe some other things!:music: Good luck and Happy Farming!;)

3. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Thanks for starting the strategy thread, Niknar!

I'm in on the usual 3 suspects, er, farms. Baby farms will sit this one out.

Hoping for balloon factory upgrades, piccolo boxes, crates of buffs and of course one each of the givers and the cloud row.

Strategy: GROW like mad! Make as many soccer balls as you can and play as many games as you can. The one thing that I do is alternate black and white crops on the fields - I start with 1 field white, one field black then swap when I replant because I never have exactly the same number of plots on each field. So after two plantings I have an equal number of crops because each field produced a yield of white and a yield of black.

4. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Thanks for starting the thread, Niknar. ;)

I will be sitting this one out mainly because the prizes don't really appeal. I won a lot of Marin Wonder Stables in the last event and not one stable of any note - no sign of a Poodle Moth! I prefer actual prizes and not the chance of something. Also there is a lot of time and effort required to get enough Star Coins to win anything decent, after the CR and EP items, so I will spend this event time working on FSQs. :p

I do like this game and the extra prizes that can be collected but it is not attractive enough for me to participate this time round - and it will be back next year or maybe earlier in a different form. :D
    Was it my imagination or can Drops not be sent from neighbours? :eek:

Good luck all! :)

5. sanddollar15

@illy1996 Now that the event has started they show WE CAN give the Rubber Ball as a neighbor gift! I would have liked to know that earlier as I now have to wait till 6pm my time to give event gifts!:cry:

TruckFarm and Sue46 like this.
  6. illy1996

illy1996 Living Forum Legend

Me too, Sanddollar15! Except I have to wait till tomorrow. :cry:

sanddollar15 and Sue46 like this.
  7. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Nuubi-Joonas2210 Board Analyst

• Notable Rewards
    1) Balloon factory upgrades 50 SC each times 5
    2) Piccolo box 200 SC each times 2
    3) Crate O Buffs 200 SC each times 2
    4) and 5) and 6) all those SG-SSG and so
    ----> bfore ?) CR+Givers 150 SC + 225 SC + 190 SC + 185 SC = 750 SC

That CR - total waste of time TO ME ! Playing all my other CR´s every day, get about 15 million points = EP, that CR 234x2000 is "nothing"...

(and EP-areas gives at least (!) (10-15 petplaycround) + (25-40 "up-area") + (9-12 "middle-area") + (20-25 "MM-area" )EP points and that is minimum 10+25+9+20 millions EP every day = 64 millions - it´s 128 times or MORE than that CR...)

So in MY "12 years of playing" experience I prefer above my 1,2,3 and "biggest SG and SSG" before that CR...

You all, you can play as You want, hope all get what they want...

I spare my SG´s, do 5+50+176 times SG (big+big+small plots) and then not using SG :)

edit: and that CoB3 - it´s just a joke! (not even useless or worth of nothing, just joke)

Last edited: Nov 16, 2022
    Tarsis63, Sue46 and sanddollar15 like this.
  8. sanddollar15

@Nuubi-Joonas2210 , I agree with you! To get the 5 curtain up-grades for Balloon Factory you will need to get 250 star coins, and to get the 2 piccolo boxes you will need another 400, soo to get those gifts you will need 650 star coins! that is very doable! Good luck everyone!

TruckFarm and Nuubi-Joonas2210 like this.
  9. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Has anyone played game 7 yet? The one with CAC and 36 star coins in the center? My blue team player keeps the same pace as opposing red team player making the shot impossible. I waited quite a bit of time to see if the speed would change but it never did. Had to pass to corner player for 30 coins in order to finish the game.

I play on Standalone client. If you successfully captured the CAC and 36 coins, can you tell me how you did it? Thanks in advance

10. -Päärynä11

-Päärynä11 Count Count

When they turn direction, the opposite is a little bit ahead (at least once, when they turned left xD) and hopefully goalie is also somewhere else. It required several attempts.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  11. IpsiDei

IpsiDei Forum Connoisseur

Pass to the player on the side and then back to the center player.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  12. puppiesnponies

Thank you both for your comments.

I waited for several times as the players went back and forth hoping for that moment when it would open up, but mine never did. That read player was guarding me the whole time! xD:cry:xD:p I never could get around him.

I did try to pass to the side and then back to center but it still didn't work.
    I will remember your suggestions for the next time it comes around and hope it will work then.

Thanks again :)

sanddollar15 likes this.
  13. MeadowCrossing

MeadowCrossing Forum Baron

Howdy, fellow farmers! Wondering if you have suggestions to get more drops? Do trees give more than long grow crop? Do any buffs or givers help?

I'm just beginning and played one game so far. Atm, I have 39 rubber band balls and over 1200 each red and black roses.
    Thanks for any tips :)

14. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Overlooker

This does work, as the player receiving the ball pauses, and thus gets a little more out of sync with the defender each time so you may have to repeat using the players either side. It works better if the centre player receives the ball in the middle of the run rather than when changing direction...
    Come on, Pups, you can do it !!:D

Last edited: Nov 18, 2022
    puppiesnponies and sanddollar15 like this.
  15. Nuubi-Joonas2210

Game 5 - Plus-StarCoins - do first a "BAD" shot to the right (collect star coins but ball goes red player after that) in the beginning, then leftside and at the end center ---> 66 star coins!

edit: someone try and get it = Level 10, do the 18+30 in the beginning, I try 4 times and get then only 18 and do that 42 = 60 total, is 90 possible?

Last edited: Nov 18, 2022
    Tarsis63 likes this.
  16. puppiesnponies

Thanks david :) Will try that :)

I had another game that I couldn't pass correctly and missed the timing completely and used all my tries but couldn't get the final star coins. I haven't kept count of how many games so will just keep trying and see how far I can go. Getting ready for surgery in a couple of weeks and so a bit distracted :p

17. TommyBurns

TommyBurns Active Author

Just logged on and brought in my first crops of the day and got rubber band balls from all three of my main land fields. I hope this continues as I was having trouble getting enough of the drops to play the soccer games. FAQ hasn't been updated though, so we'll see.

sanddollar15, Sue46 and dumbunny like this.
  18. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum General

Hoping all goes well for you, PnP!

19. puppiesnponies

Thank you dumbunny!

20. Nuubi-Joonas2210

My CROPS - thay are 100% sure "in good mood/situation" because:
    +200% ends (local time SA 14.26)
    +100% ends (local time SU 01.37)
    +100% ends (local time SU 02.28)
    Yes - little bit over partying... sorry ! but playing over 60 party tickets, now it was worth of it ! :inlove::music::)

Now "only" have to be wake up all night long... and use some SG...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.